TeraFlex HD Tire Carrier - I won it today at the Rebel open house . So..STFU!!

JKWrang

So integrity and self discipline would indicate you have the wherewithal to familiarize yourself with the rules and abide by them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

I won't be back. I have spent the last 40 years in the Jeep environment . I hang out with true professionals who have integrity and self discipline . Enjoy your negativity.

I guess you left the integrity behind when you were to busy making a quick buck off of a known faulty product. People like you taint the reputation. Just go away already

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JKWrang

JKwrang , I got the message ...I apologized earlier. Nuff said.

You mean the parting shots about 40 years in the jeep community and insinuating we are a motley crew of imbeciles as opposed to professional wheelers? Im all for an apology but so far you seemed aggravated we brought rules and regs to the open.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I won't be back. I have spent the last 40 years in the Jeep environment . I hang out with true professionals who have integrity and self discipline . Enjoy your negativity.

40 years and you can't even install your own lift kit? You're doing something wrong. :thinking:

Armydog

Let me enlighten you . I won it today at the Rebel open house . So..STFU !!!

So the dude won the TF carrier and he is nice enough to offer it to his fellow way of life family for $400.00 profit????? Even after he has documented the problems/issues with the one mounted on his rig???? What a stand up guy. I sure hope he stays around and contributes to the forum. NOT!

Go away....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
JKwrang , I got the message ...I apologized earlier. Nuff said.

You are doing a terrible job at "taking your business elsewhere".

So the dude won the TF carrier and he is nice enough to offer it to his fellow way of life family for $400.00 profit????? Even after he has documented the problems/issues with the one mounted on his rig???? What a stand up guy. I sure hope he stays around and contributes to the forum. NOT!

Go away....

Next thing you know he will be trying to sell us 37in tires that were given to him for the jkx.

Loading please wait....

Armydog

You are doing a terrible job at "taking your business elsewhere".

Next thing you know he will be trying to sell us 37in tires that were given to him for the jkx.

Loading please wait....

Surprised he is not trying to raise awareness for lesser known charities that support veterans..... I hate assholes.

JeepDrum

Surprised he is not trying to raise awareness for lesser known charities that support veterans..... I hate assholes.

Hey now, let's not get too upset. I'm sure he was going to use the $400 to wrap his Scion in vinyls so he can "help people". We should give him the benefit of the doubt... :eek:

KingCopperhead

Such an established member of the jeep community for over 40 years and somehow he missed the uproar over this carrier? I don't buy it. Nonetheless, I'll just leave this here.

Attachments

• 1414968765759.jpg
    1414968765759.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 142
Top Bottom