The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

pastorwug

Exactly. Keep it more than a vehicle it is a Way of Life.

The Douches at those other forums remind me of Harley owners. If you Harley is not all chromed out you are not a true enthusiast. I say BS.

So what if all I can do is support a small business man/woman and buy their tested products for my Jeep than so be it. Does it make me less of a Jeeper, nope just one who can enjoy their Jeep more by wheeling instead of spending all my spare time, what little I have, building something. Besides supporting shops like ORE and fabricators like LoD is what the community should be about.

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exactly, Will.

I've actually looked into building these junkyard axles before. Now in my opinion its not worth my time. Too much work for little benefit. It would be different if I had a full shop or something like that.

Most of these guys who claim they built their axles usually take it to a shop to weld on brackets, mounts, etc. So how is that any different than buying a product with a warranty.

These people bought their jeeps, the didn't go down and stamp metal and make the engine blocks themselves. No single person can say they built their jeep.

So in my opinion, these so called hardcore offroaders need to stop bragging and bashing other people about their rigs. Its about what you do with it not how you build it.

The thought that so much hate can be spread over a person running a business; who from what I've seen from the old jkf days and now on WAL just wants to run a fair site has astounded me. Bringing to light faults in products or poor business practices is not bashing. Bashing requires some sort of abject hatred or ignorance. Reputable businesses take critiques and complaints seriously and address them. They don't respond negatively or use their fans to discredit the complaints.

These kids that are singling out WAL and Eddie for his work need to grow up. I believe that if you need to threaten someone on the internet and give their personal information away to the public is disgraceful and immature. You aren't an adult in any form if you just bash and can't give any hard evidence why someone deserves it. Did Eddie torch their house or their jeep or threaten anyone with violence... No, from what I've read its all in defense of his character.

These people need to get a life or something!!

Rant over.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

rich67

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413688178.177298.jpg
Eddie, I am new to this forum, and to the world of Jeeps. I stumbled upon one of your videos and was immediately hooked on Jeeps. Went out and bought my first one two years ago. I lurked for a long time and only recently started posting actively. I want to thank you for your time and dedication to this hobby, for the amazing videos and for the informative forum you and your wife operate. The internet exposes the seedy underbelly of society: grown men with massive ego issues who think that challenging people to fight from thousands of miles away would even remotely result in the resolution of a beef. These pathetic mental midgets are passing along their feeble ability to handle conflict along to their children- and that is why society is slowly crumbling away.
So thank you again for all you do, and just realize that jealousy fuels a lot of the childish hatred. It's just really sad to see this kind of behavior from anyone in the Jeep community. Like someone else said earlier, we all own and love our Jeeps...that commonality should be enough to allow us to set aside differences. But, unfortunately, some people are just too douchey to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ Believe me, we appreciate you seeing things for what they really are and making up your own mind rather than listening to all of the unsupported BS that is out there.

mattman8686

Yeah I am a newb around here too and I would much rather support wayalife than adults that act like kids. I plan to get a windshield decal when my new windshield comes in! But yeah I am mostly a lurker around the forum :D

swazza94

View attachment 105940
Eddie, I am new to this forum, and to the world of Jeeps. I stumbled upon one of your videos and was immediately hooked on Jeeps. Went out and bought my first one two years ago. I lurked for a long time and only recently started posting actively. I want to thank you for your time and dedication to this hobby, for the amazing videos and for the informative forum you and your wife operate. The internet exposes the seedy underbelly of society: grown men with massive ego issues who think that challenging people to fight from thousands of miles away would even remotely result in the resolution of a beef. These pathetic mental midgets are passing along their feeble ability to handle conflict along to their children- and that is why society is slowly crumbling away.
So thank you again for all you do, and just realize that jealousy fuels a lot of the childish hatred. It's just really sad to see this kind of behavior from anyone in the Jeep community. Like someone else said earlier, we all own and love our Jeeps...that commonality should be enough to allow us to set aside differences. But, unfortunately, some people are just too douchey to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thats exactly how i got hooked! Great videos and a great forum with great helpful people! Keep up the good work Eddie and keep laughing at the haters :thumb:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Found this one on Instagram. Some other asshat with photoshop View attachment 105863

Username says it all...ugly, probably thinks it's funny, but just making himself look stupid. Tagging @wayalife just shows how big an asshat he is. Sometimes it's amazing how much time people spend on hating. You'd think all that energy could be put to something more productive...never ceases to amaze

JKWrang

Mom jokes in your late 20s? Man this IS highschool!! Smh....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom