The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Here's a new one that I just got on Facebook. Apparently, all I have to do is post up a recap of SEMA to get people to hate on me :crazyeyes: :D

View attachment 110300

Here's a link to his FB page :crazyeyes:
https://www.facebook.com/steve.heverly.5?fref=ufi

Typical...has no ACTUAL or personal beef with Eddie, but "go read what my cousin's dog's uncle's grandmas vibrator's sister said"....trolls.

Eddie, please please please...I (along with everyone else) would LOVE it if you posted a pic of the teraflex/smittybilt tire carrier on your WAYALIFE facebook page, with the headline

"Teraflex, paying premium prices for Smittybilt products." Watch the flamefest commence. Please put the troll bait out trololololol

TheDuff

Found this interesting thread on JKO. :crazyeyes:

Normally I would feel bad for the person this happened to... but I saw name and felt bad for the jeep, because only the grill was stolen.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

t8er

eh. It was a neanderthal grill anyways. I doubt someone stole it. I think the jeep just naturally rejected it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Too funny!! AS IF anyone would have really stolen his ugly ass, Neanderthal looking unibrow grille!! For a loser like this who is KNOWN for making up all kinds of shit, I'm surprised that nobody is pointing out the obvious - MATTI took off his own grille, took a pic of his Jeep without it and is now posting up how I or one of you stole it. What's really sad is how everyone over on JKO just blindly embraces his bullshit just because they hate me. :naw:

Oregonjeeper

:cheesy: Too funny!! AS IF anyone would have really stolen his ugly ass, Neanderthal looking unibrow grille!! For a loser like this who is KNOWN for making up all kinds of shit, I'm surprised that nobody is pointing out the obvious - MATTI took off his own grille, took a pic of his Jeep without it and is now posting up how I or one of you stole it. What's really sad is how everyone over on JKO just blindly embraces his bullshit just because they hate me. :naw:

is it true you caused global warming as well ???:crazyeyes:....:cheesy::cheesy:

t8er

So Eddie are you agreeing that the jeep was ashamed? Also I should correct for calling it a Neanderthal grill. Apparently there it is known as the angry birds look. Either way it's still gayer than Elton John

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I agree, the bullshit flag has been raised.

www.toasterjeep.com

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
is it true you caused global warming as well ???:crazyeyes:....:cheesy::cheesy:

:dont_tell: You're not supposed to tell anyone :crazyeyes:

So Eddie are you agreeing that the jeep was ashamed? Also I should correct for calling it a Neanderthal grill. Apparently there it is known as the angry birds look. Either way it's still gayer than Elton John

If I were a Jeep and someone put one of these gay ass grilles on me, yeah, I would be ashamed and would want it off of me.

I agree, the bullshit flag has been raised.

Considering he posted this up on the 8th, the day after SEMA ended and me making fun of this nasty ass grille all week long, doesn't it seem the least bit strange to anyone that all of a sudden, HIS nasty ass grille suddenly goes missing and that it's somehow my fault or the doing of a member here? Again, this is a guy who says that he "almost" knocked me out in Moab and that I had him banned from the USA. :crazyeyes:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The thread that keeps on giving. :cheesy: Now Eddie's minions are running around stealing unibrows. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Trolling...they're doing it wrong.

Top Bottom