The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

pastorwug

So the "stealer" decided to remove or "steal" the holding rings around the headlight bulbs as well?
No chance, I think.

t8er

Just throwing it out there. For the next JKX buy a grill from Wild Boar, paint it white to match his then burn it as a sacrifice to appease the jeep gods. Somehow you will have held on to the grill you stole from him for a year but so worth it to take another Unibrow grill out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't know we had any haters on Instagram but apparently we do :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416374765.325693.jpg

To think, all I had to do to get them out of the woodwork is post up the truth.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really love all the speculation going on there. One guy was critiquing how the PSC wasn't parallel with the tie rod. Really? It's bent to shit, no kidding it's not parallel.

LOL!! No kidding - it's as if there has to be some kind of explanation other then the fact that the metaljoke tie rod sucks. If any of these clowns actually wheeled as hard as they pretend, they'd know why it bent and how easy it is to do to a factory tie rod and without any ram.

JKWrang

LOL!! No kidding - it's as if there has to be some kind of explanation other then the fact that the metaljoke tie rod sucks. If any of these clowns actually wheeled as hard as they pretend, they'd know why it bent and how easy it is to do to a factory tie rod and without any ram.

Wait you dont have an ulterior motive? You mean you're really just passing some valid info along for information's sake?? WOW what a concept!

shadow21

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416408594.734157.jpg

It's to bad that now a days the truth will make you the bad guy. I think these people are just mad that they spent 5k on a Game Changer lift kit and it sucks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Looks like the haters are butthurt and coming out of the woodwork...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416408919.882187.jpg

As if I'm the teenage girl or the one flipping out - too funny :D

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

The really sad thing here is if the said products were designed and manufactured correctly and as strong as MC advertise then their shit wouldn't have broken. :yup:

Jackal01

Maybe I am too picky but when people are trying to be serious like these three clowns it is difficult to take anything they say seriously with their severe lack of correct grammar usage and spelling. It's like if you cannot properly use "you're" and "your", and even "pidgin" :crazyeyes: what makes them think we think or even care about what they say? Not that their opinion matters even if they wrote it perfectly. It's just dumb. Granted we all make mistakes, including me, but it is more the principle and when it is that bad I wonder if they are truly serious.

(stepping off soapbox)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guarantee it changed their game! :cheesy:

Of course they probably never had any game anyway. :D

:cheesy: I don't know if I'd agree with that. Their game was to "market" how great their products were instead of actually "making" great products. :crazyeyes:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: I don't know if I'd agree with that. Their game was to "market" how great their products were instead of actually "making" great products. :crazyeyes:

I was actually talking about the individuals, to put it nicely, that spent 5k on the "Game Changer" not MC. It changed their game from working to broken. That's change they can believe in. :D

MC has definitely done a fine job of marketing their, in my opinion, crap. (only from reading and seeing videos etc. not personal experience ;) ) :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was actually talking about the individuals, to put it nicely, that spent 5k on the "Game Changer" not MC. It changed their game from working to broken. That's change they can believe in. :D

MC has definitely done a fine job of marketing their, in my opinion, crap. (only from reading and seeing videos etc. not personal experience ;) ) :yup:

:cheesy: Got it. Definitely "change" they can believe in :D

TheDuff

Yea, one of the meme's about you was floating around a couple weeks ago on ig. The haters love to hate you

Top Bottom