Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Hey you guys, I will be in the Denver / Colorado Springs area and looking for anybody looking to meet up for a day or two of wheeling. I will be there on August 21st late or the 22nd early.

I'm flying into Denver to pick up my Jeep from TJs on Thursday the 20th and planned on staying till Sunday the 23rd........Hoping to do some trails with Bezerker while I'm there if we can.......LMK if anyone wants to get together

I'll be heading back east after that with a few stops along the way.......meeting up with THardy in North Georgia on September 2nd for a S n G........

~Woodrow~

Jeep2010

I'm flying into Denver to pick up my Jeep from TJs on Thursday the 20th and planned on staying till Sunday the 23rd........Hoping to do some trails with Bezerker while I'm there if we can.......LMK if anyone wants to get together

I'll be heading back east after that with a few stops along the way.......meeting up with THardy in North Georgia on September 2nd for a S n G........

~Woodrow~

Hey I will be there Saturday night I'm hoping and would love to make a run with you guys.

t8er

~Woodrow~

Doing a run with a group out here on Sunday to Hackett gulch. You're more than welcome to join. There's also jeeps n Java on Saturday as well.

Jeep2010

Doing a run with a group out here on Sunday to Hackett gulch. You're more than welcome to join. There's also jeeps n Java on Saturday as well.

I'll be joining them I believe. Looks like a good trail from what I've looked up.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
We need a new meetup and trail run. H8ROADS, get on it.

I know..this month has been impossibly busy, and next month is pretty bad too. Although I do have one open weekend and its Sept 25/26, so thinking of a camping run that weekend. Anyone interested?

d-nought

Although I do have one open weekend and its Sept 25/26, so thinking of a camping run that weekend. Anyone interested?

Another trail ride sounds like fun!! Where you thinking of camping/riding?

Also have we thought of evening or after work meetups? Not sure about everyone's location or schedules but a night mid week for Drinks/Apps/Dinner (if people want food) might be fun. Its right downtown Denver next to Union Station, but the Thirsty Lion is a pretty cool place for something like this, http://thirstyliongastropub.com/denver.

anviljk

I know..this month has been impossibly busy, and next month is pretty bad too. Although I do have one open weekend and its Sept 25/26, so thinking of a camping run that weekend. Anyone interested?

Sounds good just not sure about work schedule yet.

hbkid22

Depends where you go but I am interested....

MaxPower

I'll be in the cripple creek this Monday-Friday if anyone's around. We're looking at having Monday as our trail day and some shorter afternoon runs the rest of the week

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Another trail ride sounds like fun!! Where you thinking of camping/riding?

Also have we thought of evening or after work meetups? Not sure about everyone's location or schedules but a night mid week for Drinks/Apps/Dinner (if people want food) might be fun. Its right downtown Denver next to Union Station, but the Thirsty Lion is a pretty cool place for something like this, http://thirstyliongastropub.com/denver.

I was thinking of both, yes. I'm open to suggestion - sorry I've been pretty radio silent lately with a very full work schedule through mid-October, but the weekend I'm still considering camping/riding. A quick thought was maybe Mosquito Pass.

HeadShrinkerMD

I am down for a camping and jeeping trip but can't do the weekend of September 25-26 so I'll be following to see what you guys decide.

d-nought

but the weekend I'm still considering camping/riding. A quick thought was maybe Mosquito Pass.

We'd be up for a trail ride, but probably need to skip the camping (busy work and weekends here too). You thinking this weekend, 19th & 20th? Maybe short notice but I bet we could rally people ;)

hbkid22

Is the thought to go Friday night and come home Saturday or Saturday to Sunday? I am hoping to go but need to get my rear skins on as the jeep is taken apart right now.

coopjeep

An overnight would be great. This weekend works for me but I'm out for the 26th as well. October is looking open for me.

hbkid22

Probably easiest to do Saturday to Sunday.

Either or is fine but will dictate what I do we are putting on an event at our place Sunday so need to be back early early Sunday or leave Saturday night but should be able to join.

If I can make a suggestion let's keep it close to Denver so it's not to far of a drive from Fort Collins.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately I can't do anything until the 25/26th. I'm out of town nearly every weekend either for previous plans or work plans. The 17th or 24th of Oct will be the first available weekend after that. Have work conferences in Chicago and Barcelona. Will setup at the very least a beer meetup for one of those!

Top Bottom