Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I really don't understand why people complain about "drama" in the pub.
Now in jeep tech, we might have opinions on certain things. But this is the pub. Don't like the threads, don't open them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok...time to rack out. I'll see you all in the morning...or not...depends if Eddie will keep me around lol

much love and no hard feelings.

BOOM! And there you have it folks. The big man with thick skin is bowing out for the night - with the caveat that I keep him around that is :naw:

Yup, that about sums it up :D

Dollar says he post again.

EDIT: Had one too many drinks tonight. I should say you are right :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't understand why people complain about "drama" in the pub.
Now in jeep tech, we might have opinions on certain things. But this is the pub. Don't like the threads, don't open them.

But, but... it's posted on the forum! Doesn't matter if it's in the Pub where all the BS goes on, it's posted up and he has to get butthurt over it and be a drama queen!!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
But, but... it's posted on the forum! Doesn't matter if it's in the Pub where all the BS goes on, it's posted up and he has to get butthurt over it and be a drama queen!!

Lol, I swear these drama queens. I see he's still online.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
man I love coming in at the end of the fight and reading about how butt hurt these "grown men" with "thick skin" act when they get called out. I think he said he has to go at least 10 times before he actually gave up lol

Robicon

I really appreciate a good troll post, it's like they passed troll 101, but not much else.

Please continue only at seven pages :pop2:

JAGS

Hooked
Can't believe this guy. Called it from the first post. When you say something like that at what was then 26-28 posts, you know where it's going to end up.

Trolls, wish they'd stay under their bridge! Or Eddie should establish his LLC in the UK and this guy would do 2-3 yrs in jail. 👍 bet he'd make a good inmate. Lol.

BEAST33

Can't believe this guy. Called it from the first post. When you say something like that at what was then 26-28 posts, you know where it's going to end up.

Trolls, wish they'd stay under their bridge! Or Eddie should establish his LLC in the UK and this guy would do 2-3 yrs in jail. 👍 bet he'd make a good inmate. Lol.

Good morning...and how was I called out? I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

And that's totally fine because he's right...it is his forum. Obviously his ego can't handle a little constructive criticism. I just had no idea that so many dudes drink the WAL koolaid.

Drink up boys...Eddie loves it!

BEAST33

I really appreciate a good troll post, it's like they passed troll 101, but not much else.

Please continue only at seven pages :pop2:

Once again my intent was not to troll...and Eddie started this thread not me.

But now I'm all about trolling and seeing how many Eddie nuthuggers will post in this thread.

Good morning...and how was I called out? I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

And that's totally fine because he's right...it is his forum. Obviously his ego can't handle a little constructive criticism. I just had no idea that so many dudes drink the WAL koolaid.

Drink up boys...Eddie loves it!

Wow! You probably dreamt about waking up and running to your phone and catching up on your baby cry thread....or did you sleep. Anyways, stop being a little bitch and ask your wife for a picture of your balls and understand your the idiot from post number one.

WAL kool-aid!? Really! By saying that, you've sided with the haters and asshats that have posted that on every thread. Yes, you've been a member for a short time, but it in reality, you've always been a hater and a troll.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BEAST33

Wow! You probably dreamt about waking up and running to your phone and catching up on your baby cry thread....or did you sleep. Anyways, stop being a little bitch and ask your wife for a picture of your balls and understand your the idiot from post number one.

WAL kool-aid!? Really! By saying that, you've sided with the haters and asshats that have posted that on every thread. Yes, you've been a member for a short time, but it in reality, you've always been a hater and a troll.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why so angry? lol

I'm not a hater...I actually like WAL.

I slept quite well last night actually...keyboard babies like yourself don't bother me.

As far as you calling me a little bitch..we can meet up whenever and I'd like for you to say it to my face.

My infantry buddies don't call me beast for nothing lol

JKWrang

Why so angry? lol

I'm not a hater...I actually like WAL.

I slept quite well last night actually...keyboard babies like yourself don't bother me.

As far as you calling me a little bitch..we can meet up whenever and I'd like for you to say it to my face.

My infantry buddies don't call me beast for nothing lol

Way to drop an MOS that you allegedly have for bad ass status. Get over yourself. Guys like you aren't the real deal.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom