Why is there so much drama at WAL? Kinda ridiculous

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Good morning...and how was I called out? I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

And that's totally fine because he's right...it is his forum. Obviously his ego can't handle a little constructive criticism. I just had no idea that so many dudes drink the WAL koolaid.

Drink up boys...Eddie loves it!

This right here speaks volumes. You, and everyone else like you, cannot handle being called out (after a comment that YOU made). Then (again just like every other hater who has trolled this forum) you spout off that we all drink the Kool aide and coddle WOL's balls. He even told you that he MOVES trolls to their own threads, to the pub section (you know - the talk about whatever section) so that they are not cluttering up the rest of the forum. So you can be a big boy and leave or continue to be a child and troll which you should know how that will end. :yup:

Why so angry? lol

I'm not a hater...I actually like WAL.

I slept quite well last night actually...keyboard babies like yourself don't bother me.

As far as you calling me a little bitch..we can meet up whenever and I'd like for you to say it to my face.

My infantry buddies don't call me beast for nothing lol

Really what is your point in dragging this out? Seriously using terms like but nuthugger, WAL Kool-Aid and lets meet at the swing after school so I can show you tough I am. You are putting yourself into the category of the PBB and JKO fan club. Are you one of the fanboys from there? If so just go back there and brag to you boys how big and bad you were on WAL and get your badge of shame of being banned from a free forum that actually passes great information where everyday jeep owners can come and get unlike the other forums which turn into a bash feat if you do not fall into step with the way they think.

So do us all a huge favor Beasty Boy, Keep Calm and Troll On somewhere else.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

BEAST33

This right here speaks volumes. You, and everyone else like you, cannot handle being called out (after a comment that YOU made). Then (again just like every other hater who has trolled this forum) you spout off that we all drink the Kool aide and coddle WOL's balls. He even told you that he MOVES trolls to their own threads, to the pub section (you know - the talk about whatever section) so that they are not cluttering up the rest of the forum. So you can be a big boy and leave or continue to be a child and troll which you should know how that will end. :yup:

Obviously you missed the whole point of the post you quoted me on.

I'm not a hater...I do however find the WAL culture very interesting to say the least.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

And that's totally fine because he's right...it is his forum. Obviously his ego can't handle a little constructive criticism. I just had no idea that so many dudes drink the WAL koolaid.

Obviously you missed the whole point of the post you quoted me on.

No, that is pretty black and white right here. And is identical to the other hater threads.

BEAST33

Really what is your point in dragging this out? Seriously using terms like but nuthugger, WAL Kool-Aid and lets meet at the swing after school so I can show you tough I am. You are putting yourself into the category of the PBB and JKO fan club. Are you one of the fanboys from there? If so just go back there and brag to you boys how big and bad you were on WAL and get your badge of shame of being banned from a free forum that actually passes great information where everyday jeep owners can come and get unlike the other forums which turn into a bash feat if you do not fall into step with the way they think.

So do us all a huge favor Beasty Boy, Keep Calm and Troll On somewhere else.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have joined other forums (not the two you listed) and my opinions were not made about WAL until I joined WAL and noticed the condescending and arrogant attitudes fostered at times. If you say one small thing that upsets Eddie he then creates your post into a bash thread.

That's fine...he owns it.

But I don't care...keep feeding me!

JKWrang

Incorrect - Eddie has had amicable disagreements with vetted members and new folk alike and these disagreements have gotten no more heated than his threads where he in total agreement with everyone. And inasfar as your 3 deployments go, none of that has anything to do with Jeeps, the WAL or why you've decided to be pompus. The WAL culture has everything to do with keeping a community of positive contributors, not appeasing the sensitive needs of those who wish to see more "professionalism" from the moderators/owner. This LLC happens to not be a sub division of the service industry and as such, catering to the pussification of the GP is not a requirement.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BEAST33

No, that is pretty black and white right here. And is identical to the other hater threads.

Once again I did not start this thread and I'm not a hater.

But now that this thread turned into what it is Im just sticking around for entertainment.

BEAST33

Incorrect - Eddie has had amicable disagreements with vetted members and new folk alike and these disagreements have gotten no more heated than his threads where he in total agreement with everyone. And inasfar as your 3 deployments go, none of that has anything to do with Jeeps, the WAL or why you've decided to be pompus. The WAL culture has everything to do with keeping a community of positive contributors, not appeasing the sensitive needs of those who wish to see more "professionalism" from the moderators/owner. This LLC happens to not be a sub division of the service industry and as such, catering to the pussification of the GP is not a requirement.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Of course my deployments have nothing to do with jeeps lol. WTF are you talking about?

You said I'm not the real deal as to say I'm not infantry or that I haven't seen combat but I assure you I have.

And as stated before I have acknowledged that Eddie has full control of this place and has the right to kick me out or say whatever he wants.

Next.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Dollar says he post again.

looks like i owe you a dollar :cheesy::cheesy:

Good morning...and how was I called out? I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

Beasty Boy here is a simple way out.

First you must admit that you came across as being a little pompus. Remember preception is reality. What people see is reality.

Second do not post in this thread and let it die just like some of the others. Agree to disagree and move on.

Lastly lets discuss snopro's previous interactions on this forum before you even signed up. He made it a point to get into a pissing match, much like you have here, about something as stupid as an opinion on a lift. He got butthurt and well it just went south from there. There have been plenty of members on here, myself included, who lost their cool and got my feelings hurt. What we did was moved on and agreed to disagree and left it at that.

If you are such a fan of WAL and the videos then start by letting this thread die and move on. You can make it public or private, however you want, but make amends. I know you did not start this thread it was started by Eddie. The only reason why was you comments were taking the original thread off topic. This is usually the case in the Tech section and not necessarilary in the Pub.

Hope this makes sense.

BTW thank you for your service for protecting my families freedoms.

R/
Will

BEAST33

Beasty Boy here is a simple way out.

First you must admit that you came across as being a little pompus. Remember preception is reality. What people see is reality.

Second do not post in this thread and let it die just like some of the others. Agree to disagree and move on.

Lastly lets discuss snopro's previous interactions on this forum before you even signed up. He made it a point to get into a pissing match, much like you have here, about something as stupid as an opinion on a lift. He got butthurt and well it just went south from there. There have been plenty of members on here, myself included, who lost their cool and got my feelings hurt. What we did was moved on and agreed to disagree and left it at that.

If you are such a fan of WAL and the videos then start by letting this thread die and move on. You can make it public or private, however you want, but make amends. I know you did not start this thread it was started by Eddie. The only reason why was you comments were taking the original thread off topic. This is usually the case in the Tech section and not necessarilary in the Pub.

Hope this makes sense.

BTW thank you for your service for protecting my families freedoms.

R/
Will

I understand now and that sounds good to me...yes I was a little pompus. Very little - but only because somebody called me a little bitch haha! Maybe a big bitch but not little...get it straight! ;)

And finally I will let this thread slowly die. I wanted to have a little fun after being gang raped by all of you ;)

And yes it does make sense...I'll play by the rules.

Thank you for the support...my Soldiers do appreciate it.

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Just so you know beast, nobody is going to kick you out our ban you. You're here for entertainment now, you feed me.
Next..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning...and how was I called out?

Well that didn't take long :cheesy:

I didn't do or say anything wrong. I merely said that WAL should be a little more professional when responding to people like snopro in the other thread. Then Eddie created this thread from my post and went on a rampage about how this was his forum and he can run it how he wants and blah blah blah.

Never said you did when you were merely asking why there was so much drama here. Never said you did even when you said I should be more "professional" in my responses to people. And, I did change YOUR POST into this thread because I wanted to keep it separate from the snopro thread but to suggest that I've gone on a "rampage" is comical at best. Of course, this IS my forum and I will run it how I chose. Don't like it - don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :yup:

:cheesy: How original. You have such thick skin that you just couldn't stay away from this thread and everyone who sees you for the asshat that you are has to be a koolaid drinker. Got it :cheesy:

Once again my intent was not to troll...and Eddie started this thread not me.

But now I'm all about trolling and seeing how many Eddie nuthuggers will post in this thread.

And I believe you. I don't think you were here to troll. You're the just self-righteous type that was drumming up drama by complaining about how much drama there is here on WAYALIFE. Of course, now that you got what you were complaining about, you're embracing the roll of a troll. Yeah, I think that's about right :crazyeyes:

Why so angry? lol

Why so angry? I thought you had thick skin? :cheesy:

I'm not a hater...I actually like WAL.

Of course you like us - it's a place where you can drum up drama by complaining about it and then have reason to be a troll on it. What's not to hate - this must be heaven for you. :crazyeyes:

I slept quite well last night actually...keyboard babies like yourself don't bother me.

:cheesy: Don't bother you enough to get up at the crack of dawn to get typing away again. :thumb:

As far as you calling me a little bitch..we can meet up whenever and I'd like for you to say it to my face.

My infantry buddies don't call me beast for nothing lol

What a surprise, we have a badass here :naw:

I'm not a hater...I do however find the WAL culture very interesting to say the least.

Yeah, yeah, not a hater, just find this forum interesting enough to be "all about trolling and seeing how many Eddie nuthuggers will post in this thread" :rolleyes2:

I have joined other forums (not the two you listed) and my opinions were not made about WAL until I joined WAL and noticed the condescending and arrogant attitudes fostered at times.

Don't like the channel, change it. Nobody is asking you to like or agree with this forum, me or how I chose to run it. As a reminder, YOU came to this forum, nobody I know asked you to be hear and nobody will care if you leave. Last I checked, this is still America and these FREEDOMS are what you have been fighting for. :rolleyes2:

If you say one small thing that upsets Eddie he then creates your post into a bash thread.

You can blame me all you want but you brought all this upon yourself pal.

That's fine...he owns it.

You're right, I do.

But I don't care...keep feeding me!

Clearly, you are someone with a life that others should aspire to have.

Once again I did not start this thread and I'm not a hater.

But now that this thread turned into what it is Im just sticking around for entertainment.

Yes, you did start this thread and, while you may not have been a hater, you sure as hell seem to be one now.

And as stated before I have acknowledged that Eddie has full control of this place and has the right to kick me out or say whatever he wants.

Why thank you for the acknowledgement. So you know, you still live in America, the place that you have been fighting for my rights to kick you out or keep you around for as long as I want AND, it's a place where you could always be more professional and just walk away instead of purposefully being an asshat.

I guess I have a different opinion on what a hater thread looks like.

Too bad for you that the only opinion that matters here is mine. Of course, you can always start your own forum and there, a hater thread can look like whatever you want it to. :yup:

I understand now and that sounds good to me...yes I was a little pompus. Very little - but only because somebody called me a little bitch haha! Maybe a big bitch but not little...get it straight! ;)

Funny, for a guy who goes around telling everyone how thick his skin is, I find it rather amusing how something as pathetic as being called a "little bitch" could set you off into being the troll that you now are. :idontknow:

And finally I will let this thread slowly die.

Or, you could be a man for once in your life and just let it die.

I wanted to have a little fun after being gang raped by all of you ;)

Funny, for a guy who tells everyone how thick your skin is, I'm a little surprised that you would have felt so "gang raped" by a bunch of "koolaid drinking nuthuggers" on the internet. :idontknow:

Mr. Thin Skin about ready to go apeshit over a whole lot of nothing in 3....2....1 :D

BEAST33

Eddie, I get up so early because I'm in the Army and have to conduct physical training by 6am everyday. I have the WAL app on my phone so it's pretty easy to respond.

Anyways,

I'm ready to move on and enjoy your forum.

If that's ok with you. Sorry to have caused so much drama ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, I get up so early because I'm in the Army and have to conduct physical training by 6am everyday. I have the WAL app on my phone so it's pretty easy to respond.

Anyways,

I'm ready to move on and enjoy your forum.

If that's ok with you. Sorry to have caused so much drama ;)

:cheesy: Fair enough and all is good. For better or for worse, the "drama" is a part of what makes WAYALIFE what it is and I hope you can be okay with that :yup:

Thank you for your service.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It must've been good for you since you're still running your neck.

I'm assuming you haven't caught up to the last few posts on this thread. If that is the case, you should catch up as it seems like he's trying to make peace and I'm fine with letting this all be water under the bridge.

Top Bottom