King Of The Hammers 2015 official thread

GCM 2

Glad to see your back safe! Your going to love that truck!!!!! Good luck this year!!!!!

As the great Rick Flair would say........"Styling and profiling........wooooooo!!!!!"

Congrats on the new rig Greg.......have fun out there sir........stay safe and goodluck in the race brother!!

~Woodrow~

Oh no, don't tell me EVOJEEP is going to become a trailer queen. :grayno: Just kidding man, got to love Built Ford Tough trucks. :thumb:

With some luck I'll be able to clear my work day next Friday and catch you after the big race. Good luck during the week. :yup:

10 way power seats! Cannot wait to see this beast! I miss my F350 Crew Cab, but not the 6.0 problems I had with it....

Congrats! You deserve it.

Thanks guys. The truck has 5 miles on it. Just finishing up the paperwork. It's first hauling job is tomorrow. I will pick up RESQ1's trailer here in Phoenix at Discount Tire's headquarters and tow it out to KOH for the week.

ttfhell

Thanks guys. The truck has 5 miles on it. Just finishing up the paperwork. It's first hauling job is tomorrow. I will pick up RESQ1's trailer here in Phoenix at Discount Tire's headquarters and tow it out to KOH for the week.

Evo Jeep in the bed of Resq1?

GCM 2

Should have bought a Ram!

Just kidding. Nice truck.

I love Rams too, that's a sweet looking truck and definitely the coolest looking dually. Their new interior is really cool.......but I have always bought Ford Super Duty's to honor my grandfather, in kind of a weird way. He raced Ford Stock Cars his whole life, used Ford trucks to tow the race cars and it was always a cool memory I have of riding around in his tow rigs. I just kind of kept the legacy going because I admired him so much.

The hell with the sticker, let's see pics of the new truck

That was the print out I brought with me to the dealer after I had used the USAA car buying service. I was getting the damn truck I found, wants to buy and was not going to be shown "other like options". By the time I left the dealer it was dark and had started raining pretty good.

I will take some pictures tomorrow after I hook up to RESQ1's trailer.....or really, RESQ1's old utility body that is now a trailer :thinking:

Last edited:

JKbrick

I love Rams too, that's a sweet looking truck and definitely the coolest looking dually. Their new interior is really cool.......but I have always bought Ford Super Duty's to honor my grandfather, in kind of a weird way. He raced Ford Stock Cars his whole life, used Ford trucks to tow the race cars and it was always a cool memory I have of riding around in his tow rigs. I just kind of kept the legacy going because I admired him so much.

Great story, I'm 49 now and still remember how my grandfathers old yellow dodge smelled when he would take us camping to Wisconsin at least 40 years ago. Seems like yesterday. He was a railroader and we still have those cool lamps or flashlights they used to carry. Memories...

That was the print out I brought with me to the dealer after I had used the USAA car buying service. I was getting the damn truck I found, wants to buy and was not going to be shown "other like options". By the time I left the dealer it was dark and had started raining pretty good.

I will take some pictures tomorrow after I hook up to RESQ1's trailer.....or really, RESQ1's old utility body that is now a trailer :thinking:

You sure that thing can pull it? If I remember right that was a lot of weight, lol.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

That's a cool story. I always like hearing car guys backgrounds and respect for history.

The new Ram is really sweet, especially the interior. I got a '14 recently and it is nicer than most luxury cars costing significantly more. Oh yeah, and it put a big smile on my grandfather's face too who was a 40 year Chrysler man.

GCM 2

#lame

#leftpicinquoteforeffect

#hashtag

I still hate you, hate you like #hashtag@BruceJennersLongCreepyWoman'sHeadOfHair

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422625158.563917.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422625171.685443.jpg

Strong words, maybe.......but sometimes hate has no limit.

Lord, I ask for your forgiveness for disrespecting "The Official 2015 King Of The Hammers" thread. It did not need to come to this MTG

Top Bottom