A Wave from Scottsdale Arizona

Templar

Cool !! Nice new rig! Congrats ! :thumb: So, it really that much cheaper to fly there and drive it back?? wow.

Yeah, I did a lot of number crunching when I started Jeep Shopping. I got it for $1,765 cheaper than I could get here in Phoenix. The dealer here did offer some free oil changes but I prefer to do that myself anyway. I found a dealer in San Diego that was going to give me $1,000 under invoice but this deal was still almost $1,200 better than that. I also ordered a Jeep Brochure a couple months before I knew I was going to be ordering in the hopes of getting a $500 "golden ticket" / incentive from Jeep. I never got one in the mail, and the Incentive line said no incentive for me, but when my Jeep came in the Dealer checked their system and sure enough, I had a $500 incentive waiting for me and got another $500 off to boot! :clap2: Counting the $500 from Jeep, I got it for 6.57% under invoice or 12.46% under MSRP.

The dealer in Houston also treated us great. They had 3 Jeep hats for us, the Tow Strap, shackles and bag that come with the Rubicon X model, and they gave my son 2 nice dicast metal Jeeps.

Feels so good to have a jeep again, and I love the features in the 2015. Now I just need to sell my car so I can going on the mods!!!!

Here is a pic after her first wash and Zaino Wax. I love how bright the FireCracker Red is.

20141220_144131.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom