My way to fast build of Oscar

OscarMike2.0

Got my rockhard sports cage in :crazyeyes: was pretty confusing and the instructions SUCKED!!! Without Eddies writeup I would nowhere lol so thanks Eddie!

image34_zpsbcfd05cd.jpg
image36_zps8e300605.jpg
image37_zpsd998fe6f.jpg
image39_zps5fc3e236.jpg
image38_zps2ae5bdcb.jpg
image40_zps5cd692a5.jpg
image41_zpsfd79b875.jpg
image42_zpsd49e23e9.jpg
image43_zpsaa201c55.jpg
image44_zpsf7657b1c.jpg

08GumbyJKU

I've been eyeing a RockHard cage too. Maybe get you to come help out it on after I get it. Looking sick man, il text you and we can figure out some time to wheel.

OscarMike2.0

I've been eyeing a RockHard cage too. Maybe get you to come help out it on after I get it. Looking sick man, il text you and we can figure out some time to wheel.

Sure Id love to help. Pm me your number. I think me Grubbicon and Thardy are going this coming weekend.

OscarMike2.0

Im running 3.73s and its not bad at all. Only thing thats a negative would be the 10 mpg. I have thought about regearing but cant justify it since ill be doing a pr44 and pr60 in the next year.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Im running 3.73s and its not bad at all. Only thing thats a negative would be the 10 mpg. I have thought about regearing but cant justify it since ill be doing a pr44 and pr60 in the next year.

Nice, those axles will be sweet! Yeah, 10mpg probably sucks but I'm not exactly getting good mileage now anyways!

OscarMike2.0

Triple Check!! to make sure you get the holes all lined up right and be sure to drill pilot holes. It will go much easier with 2 people I did this mainly on my own!

hlax2525

I'm in the process of installing the same exhaust, did you just chop the factory exhaust off? I'm having trouble with the clamp that connects the y pipe to the main pipe of the factory pipe. Or were you able to get the clamp off without cutting?

jkur77

Triple Check!! to make sure you get the holes all lined up right and be sure to drill pilot holes. It will go much easier with 2 people I did this mainly on my own!

I have one in my 07 and did it myself. You're right about the holes. I figured it would be much difference in the new interior, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Top Bottom