My way to fast build of Oscar

OscarMike2.0

:naw: Do you have better pics of how you mounted it? Can you still access your... I can't remember what's back there... power steering cap?

Here is the only picture I could find. What I did was use a dremel and cut out enough space of this plastic curved peice for the original sPod bracket would bolt into another stock hole on the bumper and then plan on adding a self tapping screw to the other side which currently has nothing holding it down

image (13).jpg image (14).jpg

Last edited:

08GumbyJKU

He has done a few things.. Such as the trusses due to the fact that I cant weld, and he mounted my beadlocks but that is about it. I have done most of the work myself with the help of my friends..

Oh just curious, Saw a lot of the pictures you posted on his page. Saw the louver install and that it isn't as bad as I thought so made me want to do the louvers instead of a whole new hood. I can understand the trusses because like you, I cannot weld. We should go wheel sometime, Scott gave me Seans info because he did the long arm on his jeep and that's where I saw pictures of your build so was just wondering how much he did/capable of doing.

OscarMike2.0

Oh just curious, Saw a lot of the pictures you posted on his page. Saw the louver install and that it isn't as bad as I thought so made me want to do the louvers instead of a whole new hood. I can understand the trusses because like you, I cannot weld. We should go wheel sometime, Scott gave me Seans info because he did the long arm on his jeep and that's where I saw pictures of your build so was just wondering how much he did/capable of doing.

Yeah he does good work for a good price.

OscarMike2.0

Recently put dynamat and dynaliner in my jeep was about a 30 Hour project took about a week. Thanks Utiadam for all the advice. After finishing that I installed dual alpine subs with a pioneer amp.

rsz_1rsz_image_23.jpg image (30).jpg image (31).jpg image (32).jpg

Last edited:

OscarMike2.0

Looking to do mine soon, but I'm not sure what all I need besides the head unit. Specifically, which adapters for the steering wheel controls and to power the unit.

Go and chat with crutchfield.com they have a live chat and they will let you know what you need.

Top Bottom