Trail JK’s pretty Penny Copperhead build

Trail JK

Did a little work on the Jeep today. She's nice and clean (first real wash since our Moab trip) and she has a new set of eyes!

I'll be posting her 1st gen truck lites for sale soon if anyone is interested.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434950286.159353.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434950320.976629.jpg .
1st gen truck lites...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434950418.747606.jpg .

utiadam

LOSER
Nice! I just sent out one of my KC led headlights for warranty last week. Hopefully getting it back this week sometime. Driving with stock headlights sucks.

Trail JK

Nice! I just sent out one of my KC led headlights for warranty last week. Hopefully getting it back this week sometime. Driving with stock headlights sucks.

Thanks!
Bummer on your KC's they're pretty new right? At least they are covered for you.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Not sure if mentioned....what brand of fog lights did you use? Also the lights came w/ a pigtail?

Oops...just saw post #272 & 273

Imadumas

Last edited:

Trail JK

Not sure if mentioned....what brand of fog lights did you use? Also the lights came w/ a pigtail?

Oops...just saw post #272 & 273

Imadumas

Lol, cool. I was wondering if you were just messing with me. You are given options for the wiring method durning the ordering process.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442740202.599792.jpg .

Trail JK

Over the weekend I sold a couple of parts I had around the garage to help fund my next project and well... I'm not sure on which project to work on next.

1) Currie Tie Rod (not needed yet but I would like to replace my stock tie rod either before or during the install of a ram assist).
2) Just continue saving towards the purchase of PSC assist kit.
3) Dynatrac progrip brake system.

JAGS

Hooked
Over the weekend I sold a couple of parts I had around the garage to help fund my next project and well... I'm not sure on which project to work on next.

1) Currie Tie Rod (not needed yet but I would like to replace my stock tie rod either before or during the install of a ram assist).

Tough. Not sure you go wrong. Me personally would lean toward 1 or 3.

I have a PSC pump and reservoir I'm not using that would work on your jeep. With my swap I can no longer use those items. Let me know if you're interested.

Top Bottom