Is there an official thank you WAL/Eddie thread?

JLSilerJK

Seeing the new year thread had me reflect. So much negativity around; I tried searching for a thank you thread. Couldnt find one. I have always wanted a Wrangler. Stumbled upon the Rubicon 3 part videos from some Wayoflife guy this summer. Saw a few more videos and was hooked. Got a Jeep in July and have been smiling ever since. Experienced the Silver Lake sand dunes like never before in August. Found this great forum and community with hours of knowledge and entertainment.

Thank you Eddie and WAL crew.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I couldn't agree more, Thanks WAL Crew for making this possible. Amazing family to be a member of! Keep up the great work. Happy New Year.

Chad

I 100% agree. Thanks to the crew at WOL! I know it's a ton of work and time that you dedicate to this forum, and the quick responses to my questions are much appreciated. Thanks again!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Seeing the new year thread had me reflect. So much negativity around; I tried searching for a thank you thread. Couldnt find one. I have always wanted a Wrangler. Stumbled upon the Rubicon 3 part videos from some Wayoflife guy this summer. Saw a few more videos and was hooked. Got a Jeep in July and have been smiling ever since. Experienced the Silver Lake sand dunes like never before in August. Found this great forum and community with hours of knowledge and entertainment.

Thank you Eddie and WAL crew.

I think there are lots of forum members who joined just like you. My wife and I certainly did and were lucky enough to meet Cindy and Eddie at a Suds 'n Grub in San Diego County. It was a very good time and we were welcomed to the family. There were no :asshat:'s present. Success breeds the unhappy people we have recently encountered on the forum. No big deal. just ignore them. Happy New Year!:yup:

thardy

Banned
If it wasn't for Eddie and the rest of the Wayalife family, I'd probably have a lot more money right now, but I know I would definitely be a lot less happy. I joined Wayalife shortly after purchasing my '14 in January, purely based on the videos and information I found, and wouldn't want to be a part of any other group/forum. To me, the Wayalife forum is a lot more than a forum. I have been a part of quite a few different forums for things from trucks to american muscle to imports, and this is by far the most helpful and welcoming group. Thank you Eddie, Cindy, and to everyone else that helps keep this forum going. :clap2:

kyleolson

I can't agree more... Thank you to the WAL family for REAL insight on products, builds, and general Jeep and non Jeep talk. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for providing this forum and the great videos... I hope everyone has a prosperous, successful, and most importantly many Jeeping experiences in the New Year.

Clem319

Thanks Eddie for the forum and those great windshield banners that made me find this place. I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and share their knowledge.

Trail JK

Awesome thread! Thank you Eddie and Cindy! I'm so grateful for all your work and great memories you've helped create! Eddie, thanks for the time and knowledge you share in your write ups, the awesome project jk site and your guidance on the trials! Cindy thank you so much for your amazing photography, videography and your inspiring driving skill too! Thank you to the members that help make these trips possible. Most of all thanks for the friendships!

KingCopperhead

So appropriate!

A year or so ago I was looking for upgrades for my TJ, and browsing some YouTube videos. Came across this "keep it tight" series. Clicked on it and I was sucked in. The music, the scenery, the awesome rigs. The stories that came with the trips. Before I knew it I had watched the entire series.

Few months later I realized that my TJ was in worse shape than I'd originally thought, and my summer daily driver was becoming unreliable. Kept going back to those wayalife videos, and I caught jk fever. When my camaro broke down again (that was my summer dd) I went and pulled the trigger on my JK.

This forum has been a bottomless supply of helpful info, entertainment, and has provided me with a few new friends. I wouldn't have had the confidence to do work on my own jk. (so far I've changed my own oil, replaced my diff covers, installed a winch, and many other things due to Eddies write ups.)

Getting long winded here, like I always tend to so I'll just end with a Thank you. Not only to Eddie and Cindy, but to everyone here who participates in our way of life. Happy New Year.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Great thread! Thank you Eddie and everyone on WOL. I've told many people I would have never done half the things to my jeep if it wasn't for this forum.... Thanks for helping me spend my money too! Life changing forum right here... 👋

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Thanks Eddie and Cindy

Unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of meeting Eddie and Cindy in person. I am Active Duty Air Force and I have spent the last 15 of my 23 years of Service overseas. I bought my JKU in Feb 2011, I have always had a Jeep, I still have my 1974 CJ-5 and my 1993 YJ back in the states in my in-laws garage. I was uncertain about buying JKU over a Jk, but after watching all the videos I was convinced, so I bought a 2010 JKU Islander and never looked back. Then in May 2014 I bought my son a 2014 Anvil JK Rubicon and October 2014 I bought my wife a brand new 2013 Commando green JK. So we are and always will be a Jeep Family. Total between my wife's family and mine we have over 12 Jeeps of all model Wranglers in our families.

Anyway to get to the point whenever I have had a question Eddie was always quick to answer it with no BS, which I greatly appreciated. This may upset some because people always what to think what they bought was the best, but in the end you get what you pay for. The German's have a saying, "they are to poor to buy cheap". What they mean buy this for some of you who don't understand (I am not trying to insult anyone's intelligence, please don't take it that way), when you buy cheap you often have to replace it because it does not last and you end up spending more money in the long run. It is better to save your money and buy something of quality that is going to last and that is usually what Eddie is getting too!

Again, Eddie and Cindy thank you for all you have dedicated to the Jeep Wayalife and sharing all your experiences with us. I can not wait to get back to the United States one day and join you all on a trip. It definitely is on my Bucket List. God Bless you both and your families and may you be blessed with a wonderful New Year.

Sincerely,
Mark A. Cutler

dstewart6

I just wanted to chime in and say thank you as well. I read the "hate Eddie" thread yesterday and a few of these douchebags I'd love to
Meet in person. I don't have the best rig in the world. But my 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ has 400,000 miles and is still running great. I've done a lot of up keep on it and this site has been a huge help. At the end of the day people who hate are only jealous of the success. But lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep. Thank you Eddie. Thank you for responding to my messages quickly and being a big help. Hope everyone at WOL has a hell of a new year. God bless!

Crawler Kitty

Definitely agree that this is a great thread. Thank you Eddie, Cindy and the mods for all you do and for staying true to who you are....just plain good folk! From the beginning everyone welcomed Panda and I with open arms. We've had great adventures and made some great Framily! The runs we've gone on have been about more than just wheeling. I've faced some fears and everyone celebrating with me not once have I felt patronized, (you've all teased me but I know it's all in fun ). I've satisfied my wanderlust and laid my eyes on some of the most beautiful sections of our country most don't get to see. We've been supported through tough times and I've laughed and bonded around jeep repairs/mod sessions and camping bondfires (misspelling/pun intended)! 2014 wouldn't have been the same had we not found WAL. So looking forward to more adventures in 2015. So thanks again for everything!

Rascal3

Thank you Eddie and Cindy, it was great meeting you at the Suds and Grub. Wishing you a wonderful New Year with lots of new videos to make so that we all may enjoy.:beer::thumb:

Great idea! Thank you Eddie and family! Thanks to all that provide the foundation for this great forum. Hope GOD has it in his plan for me to make it to a wayalife event.

Tree Frog

This is a great thread!
Thank you Cindy and Eddie. :clap2:
I to found this site after picking up my 13 JKUR and was looking for videos showing just what they could do. Found the JK-X videos, then saw one where the license plate was visible and read "WAYALIFE". So one thing led to another and well here I am.

Upon joining this site I received a welcome e-mail from Eddie. At that time I told him it was an honor to speak with him. Still feel that way.

Here is wishing all of you a Happy New Year. :celebrate:

Armydog

Bump.

Happy New Year!

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for the great forum and awesome videos. Keep up the good work this year and many more to come. I hope some day we can meet in person. It would be an honor.

Top Bottom