Is there an official thank you WAL/Eddie thread?

Ant's JK

Eddie & Cindy thank you for a great form, I was part of many other but deleted them all when I joined this one. I have learned so much valuable information from everyone on this form. Thank you

bmickyutah

I too echo all the thoughts and sentiments for Eddie and Cindy.Thank you so much
for giving us all, such a great Forum
Credit also goes to all you fellow jeepers who have such a great sense of community spirit and brotherhood.
Wishing you all at Wayalife and wherever you are a very Happy New Year And safe jeeping ; )
From across the pond.
Regards Mick

Last edited:

Hack12

Cheers to the best forum on the internet, hands down. :drinks:

Thanks for all you do Eddie and Cindy! :thumb:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dean454

When my wife and I bought our rubicon the first thing I did was get on YouTube and watch videos. I wanted to learn what I could about our jeep. When I watched my first Wayalife I was hooked. I could not believe what the jeep is capable of. Next things was leaning how to build one up to do all those things. It truly is a way of life. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for all you do.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
To Eddie, Cindy and to all of the moderators, Thank You for the best Jeep forum!

Happy New Year of mod'ing and off-roading your Jeeps to all!

-Matt

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
+1 to everything everyone had already said! When I first got my Jeep 6 months ago, I was planning on changing the ball joints and thanks to WAL, I learned about the lower profile ProSteers for the newer JKs along with lots of other great Jeep knowledge!

Thanks to everyone here at WAL and Happy New Year! :beer:

-Morgan

falc0n2u

Couldn't agree more! I stumbled across a YouTube video and was hooked. Thank you guys for all the insight and entertainment!

toys4rocks

I totally agree, started out with the videos then got to meet Eddie and the guys in independence, great group, really injoyed visiting with them, keep up the good work.

JLSilerJK

thanks for saving me money with the writeups! Have done the brakes, oil, and headlight install and adjustment. Yesterday I did the transfer case service and diff fluid change on front and rear. It is really cool to be able to do the work on a vehicle and am so stoked about it. Jeep is driving so much diferent then when I bought it. thank you.

Mack06

Thank you WAL team. I'm greatly enjoying this forum and the amazing members who provide a massive amount of knowledge. Happy New Year!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I must also say thanks. I was already wanting a four door and this forum and the videos pushed me to get one even more. :2thumbsup:

Top Bottom