Brankzy new build thread

Brankz

Your opening your own shop to paint car interior's? Or maybe fixing leaky transmissions? :idontknow:

It's a Peruvian catering for events and regular people that want Peruvian food at the door of the house I oready have like 10 drivers on call( they only get pay the delivery fee and tips) I have the cook lady, this big kitchen with all the permissions and licenses πŸ‘ I'm no saying the name or nothing else because I don't want to brake rules unless I have permission..

I'm just waiting to finish all the connections with this Peruvian distributor to get all the Peruvian products to make it real Peruvian food no the crap that other people sells no offense

pastorwug

It's a Peruvian catering for events and regular people that want Peruvian food at the door of the house I oready have like 10 drivers on call( they only get pay the delivery fee and tips) I have the cook lady, this big kitchen with all the permissions and licenses  I'm no saying the name or nothing else because I don't want to brake rules unless I have permission..

I'm just waiting to finish all the connections with this Peruvian distributor to get all the Peruvian products to make it real Peruvian food no the crap that other people sells no offense

Good luck BRANKZY, I'll be looking for you next time I come to visit my sister in La Jolla.

NV375

.......I'm just waiting to finish all the connections with this Peruvian distributor to get all the Peruvian products to make it real Peruvian food no the crap that other people sells no offense

No Inca Kola bottled in the U.S.A.?

Brankz

Not saying I will do this fast or any time soon but who's knows how much is the cost to get a d44 front from a ribicon so I can run 37s
I know installation can cost me 3 cases of beer and a battler of honey πŸ˜πŸ‘

JAGS

Hooked
Not saying I will do this fast or any time soon but who's knows how much is the cost to get a d44 front from a ribicon so I can run 37s

I'll sell you mine for $3500. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You can run 37's on yours, I doubt you'll hurt anything just driving to the doughnut shop.

Brankz

Best mod! Pay my registration lol.....
Why late? 1 I forgot 2 no time and 3 no extra $$$$ 435 plus smog just to register πŸ‘ ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422044369.344080.jpg

Brankz

I replaced the plastic coolant temp sensor because I was overheating

Overheating because I was getting bad read from the sensor and my fan almost never kick in, now I have a metal one, I think it's brass but I can be wrong

Top Bottom