Brankzy new build thread

I replaced the plastic coolant temp sensor because I was overheating

Overheating because I was getting bad read from the sensor and my fan almost never kick in, now I have a metal one, I think it's brass but I can be wrong

Holy crap! Good job Brankzie, this is ENGLISH!!! :thumb: :cheers:

I replied the plastic coolest temp sensor became I was overwhelming

Overheating because I was getting read bad from the sector and my fan almost kick never in, now I have a metal one, I think it's bass butt I can be wrong

Fixed it for you :thumb:

Need suggestions please
so I did my taxes in turbotax ๐Ÿ‘ and I'm getting back around 2500.
Now that's extra money that I don't really need

My question is

Mod the shit out of my jeep ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I was thinking in buying a daily bmw e36 2 door

Or

Pay some of my credit cards and some other stuff that I make payments

Need suggestions please

My question is

Or

How is it money you don't need when you have cc debt? :thinking:

How is it money you don't need when you have cc debt? :thinking:

x3!!!!

You got to get out of debt Brankz!!!! Toys come to big boys who live responsibly. Delayed gratification will pay you back ten fold when you have your life's finances in proper prioritized order!

x4. Fun things are fun. But you'll thank yourself later in life that you learned how to be financially responsible.๐Ÿ‘

Get to the point where you can live with out credit cards then start modding the Jeep. I was 42 when o got my Jeep and every part has been paid for with cash. Only payment is the note and that will
Be done I less than 2.5 years. Yeah.

Get to the point where you can live with out credit cards then start modding the Jeep. I was 42 when o got my Jeep and every part has been paid for with cash. Only payment is the note and that will
Be done I less than 2.5 years. Yeah.

x4. Fun things are fun. But you'll thank yourself later in life that you learned how to be financially responsible.๐Ÿ‘

x3!!!!

You got to get out of debt Brankz!!!! Toys come to big boys who live responsibly. Delayed gratification will pay you back ten fold when you have your life's finances in proper prioritized order!

thank you i appreciate it.. ๐Ÿป now I can drink my hot coco and sleep good not thinking about it,
I will pay off some of my debt.
but this thread still alive ๐Ÿ‘
I still planning to do all or most of the mods in the list by the end of this year

Need suggestions please

My question is

Or

Brankz. I ask this same question every time i have extra money. which is not to often. Paying off the debt then moding your jeep will pay off in long run. No debt more fuel, time off work more trails all equal fun.

Brankz. I ask this same question every time i have extra money. which is not to often. Paying off the debt then moding your jeep will pay off in long run. No debt more fuel, time off work more trails all equal fun.

Yup I was going to say YOLO and buy ATX b locks with some used 35s but something cross my mind for a minute and I asked that question lol
I was going to put more money down too.

Branks, YOLO so rack up the debt and then enjoy what you buy as fast as you can before it catches up to you! :rock:

just kidding of course, it's more fun having fun knowing it's paid for! :thumb:

Branks, YOLO so rack up the debt and then enjoy what you buy as fast as you can before it catches up to you! :rock:

just kidding of course, it's more fun having fun knowing it's paid for! :thumb:

"If I can finance it I can afford it" the American way haha

Top Bottom