Brankzy new build thread

I feel like this is the new gear install write up we are still waiting on lol tell ussss!

Lol..... I change my mind a lot hahah
But I always wanted a 4 door, last time I try to traded but rancho jeep rejected me because I have a judgment on my credit, because my old landlord sue me for having 3 dogs in my house...
But now I found this dealer that can get me approve with low interest so I'm just waiting for the final answer tomorrow

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423601027.343470.jpg
Worst fucking place ever, they told me to wait, and the owner is in the phone talking with the sells person that help me on Sunday, doesn't look good

Good luck man I hope you make out with a good deal. When I traded in my TJ in I went in with a bank in mind and between 4 banks competing I came out way better. I even let a Harley go back when I lost my job 3 years ago and from when I walked in it went from 14.99% to 9.99% walking out. I know its not a great number but still better and I have a manageable monthly payment I pay more on than what I supposed too.

Quick update I left because they are negotiating with the bank.... BS, they told me that I will have a answer today.... Will see cause this guys suck

That sucks. It doesn't seem to be the right time right now... :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That does sound like BS, mostly.
Ask to see the rate sheet and what stips the bank wants. Rate sheet will show the spread of interest rates the bank lets the dealer choose from. Stips are stipulations the bank wants like copy of electric bill, gas/water bills, prior pay checks, etc.

Good luck man!

Quick update I left because they are negotiating with the bank.... BS, they told me that I will have a answer today.... Will see cause this guys suck

Don't let em jerk ya around man. There's other dealerships. Don't buy into their "we can finance you at a low rate despite a ding on your credit."

Do this if you haven't already bro: (long winded advice from KingCopperhead incoming!)

Get a copy of your credit report. Know what your score is going into it.(continue to monitor it every few months or so) Shop around for financing. Capitol one sometimes works with people who don't have perfect credit. Also check with your local credit unions, oftentimes they're a little easier to work with.

If you can get an approval from a different lender and then walk into the dealership with a competitive offer from elsewhere they won't drag their feet the way they're doing now. By doing this you're effectively putting the ball in your court. Most of the time the dealership can beat the rate that private lenders offer you due to the volume they generate with banks, they also have a back end profit on any loans they set up for you. When they do come back with an interest rate, ask them how many "points" they are carrying. Then ask them to split the difference with you. (I've heard of them carrying as much as 3 percentage points of your rate and it's all profit to them.)

Wishing the best for you man. Don't know you but I enjoy your forum presence. I had some credit issues when I was younger, but trust me on this one Brankz, be patient. Do this the right way, and the next time you go jeep shopping you won't have to cross any fingers.

Ok so I'm here again lol...... I think this one bank balboa approve me, will see the rates in a bit now lol

If you get it you better take a picture and make the journey to a DD!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok approve 10% interest wohooo I will save 100 bucks a month
Now they will go pick up my new jeep from a dealer auction
I told them all the shit that I want

Top Bottom