Brankzy new build thread

Now if I get it I can build it right this time.... Will take time but not impossible.

Remember brankzie I have been jeep less for over 2 years I'm just waiting for the right time! But like you I have something in the works! Can't wait to see your new jku!

That's what I'm saying. The only interest Im semi ok with is for my mortgage. And even that is sickening. Branks I know you really want to upgrade but it may not be the best time. New cars are money pits and 10% is such a huge waste.

Not exactly what you probably want to hear. I get it. However if it takes longer than 1 hour to sign papers at a dealer something is seriously jacked with either your credit or finances. Take a hard look at your budget and crunch the numbers. You'll be bummed once you see how much scratch will be going down the drain on interest and payments.

I wish you luck in whatever you decide. Keep us updated.

May I suggest making the same payment to pay it down faster.

Congrats.

Especially at 10%...pay that thing off ASAP. Personally, I would have walked for that APR.

I use Smart Note on our vehicles which pays more on the principle, and will shave 6 months off and $1000ish on finance charges. Something to look at to save some coin.

Yea 10% it's way to much but the only bad thing on my credit is that judgement I will make a settlement and pay that off and after like 6 or 7 months refinance the jeep for lower %

Yea 10% it's way to much but the only bad thing on my credit is that judgement I will make a settlement and pay that off and after like 6 or 7 months refinance the jeep for lower %

Why not just wait 6-7 months to buy a new JK, save up for a better down payment, etc?

Sorry but if you are starting a business you should sell your jeep and buy a 10 year old Honda. Or better yet, a bicycle or a trolly pass for your commuting needs. Throw your heart and soul into what you want to accomplish and do so. In 10 years, which I know seems like an eternity, you'll look back and laugh at the dealer that wanted 10% to finance the same vehicle you just paid cash for. Now is not the time for new debt :yup:

That or just go get a loaded rubi and mod the shit out it on your credit cards. :rock:

Sorry but if you are starting a business you should sell your jeep and buy a 10 year old Honda. Or better yet, a bicycle or a trolly pass for your commuting needs. Throw your heart and soul into what you want to accomplish and do so. In 10 years, which I know seems like an eternity, you'll look back and laugh at the dealer that wanted 10% to finance the same vehicle you just paid cash for. Now is not the time for new debt :yup:

That or just go get a loaded rubi and mod the shit out it on your credit cards. :rock:

You are wise beyond your years..... :yup:

It's today or tomorrow I'm waiting for the call, they have to find jk in the auction, I'm at work now I will call them later.....

Top Bottom