Mauser gets some EVO swag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Always a pleasure to come help out my Wayalife family. I'm sure bill be dropping by in the next couple days to check on the progress of the house and see if there's anything left to destroy.

Also I'm a little disappointed to see you covered up the kitchen skylight. I really thought you had put your foot down on that addition :cheesy:

Jennifer was saying she wanted more light in the kitchen! :cheesy:

Thanks again Ken!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
For the first time in almost two months I finally put a wrench on the Jeep! Granted, it was just to install a new CB antenna, but it felt good nonetheless! :)

Went with the Wilson Trucker 2000 based on the recommendations of a few on here. Can't wait to try it out on the trail!

1435518398536.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Guess it's too late at this point, but I had the same issue, but found that taking a hammer to that "ear" adjusted it just enough to work. It does touch the Y-pipe, but I haven't heard any noise from it or seen any rubbing issues to be concerned about.

I was worried that not having both mounting points would weaken the strength in the unit.

I didn't think it would...basically the trans cover is redundant because the belly skid gets hit first....for me, the 3 points seemed more than strong enough if anything made it past the belly skid.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Just pulled the trigger on one of these:

1104_4wd_01_+dynatrac_prorock_44_axle+assembly.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Also picked up a set of RCVs and Dynatrac ProSteers to go with it! Woo hoo! With any luck the pallet will be here mid-next week.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
And on a completely different note, we put the finishing touches on the house and it is officially done! :)

Here is the newly finished kitchen:

IMG_20150722_195819920_HDR.jpg

And one more HUGE THANK YOU to Rob, Ken and Russell for their help along the way! Couldn't have done it without you guys! :thumb:

07JKSahara

Congrats Morgan!! Curious, do you have to have the gears set in the new housing, or just a swap and we're ready to run the dusy?!? ;)

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Congrats Morgan!! Curious, do you have to have the gears set in the new housing, or just a swap and we're ready to run the dusy?!? ;)

Thanks!

I am reusing the factory locker and the 5:13s, however, I am going to take everything to a local gear shop and have everything set up again.

I spoke with Dynatrac and it was highly recommended to have them set up again. The shop here in Livermore charges $350 to do the swap/set up, so I figure that is cheap insurance. :thumbup:

Should be ready for the Dusy in a couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom