Odd request on tires.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Bump! What mileage are some of you getting with these tires? I know some are rated from 50-60,000. Some do not have a rating.

Thanks.

Will.Smothers

I am running the Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires in 290/70R18 and they are FANTASTIC! There is no hum at all at any speed (and I run as fast as 80 MPH on the interstate). They are great on wet pavement, dry pavement AND off-road. I have only had mine on for 8,000 miles so I do not know about the longevity of them.

On a side note, I am constantly getting complements on them. They are way more aggressive in person than any of the pictures show. Here they are on my rig. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449553922.545123.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449554017.571670.jpg

Chasemccl

Had the terra grapplers on my truck and hated them. They never did bite very good in mud and didn't last very long, but I did tow a lot. Replaced them with the ko2s, that was a good tire. Neither was very loud but the truck was straight pipes so I just might not have heard them lol

JWT

I had both KO2s and Duratracs, and they are both excellent, the Duras look more aggressive/tough, IMO

jagrubb99

I am running 325x70R18 Toyo open country at II. little bit larger than you are looking at but I love these tires. Right at 12k miles and are still looking great. They perform excellent off-road, much like an M/T but also handle well on the road. Little bit of a hum at higher speeds but it isn't as loud as most M/Ts

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I am running the Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires in 290/70R18 and they are FANTASTIC! There is no hum at all at any speed (and I run as fast as 80 MPH on the interstate). They are great on wet pavement, dry pavement AND off-road. I have only had mine on for 8,000 miles so I do not know about the longevity of them.

On a side note, I am constantly getting complements on them. They are way more aggressive in person than any of the pictures show. Here they are on my rig. View attachment 176755 View attachment 176756

Nice! Complements your rig and like the wheels painted too! I checked those out at the tire shop and liked the look of those as well.

Top Bottom