whats been your favorite upgrade?

I would have to say upgrading from a Harley to the Jeep. As for mods it would be the LoD Signature Series Sliders or the Rubi Sway Bar with EVO NoLimits. Hard to say.

CCH

Maybe not exciting, but just replacing the stock tires from my Sport with Cooper St-Maxx in the same size. My Jeep immediately became much more capable offroad.

DMF

Mine is my soft-top I purchased from another forum member here for $140. It's not pretty at all, I tinted the clear windows myself. I've never tinted windows ever before. OK it looks beat up but I love it!

rob_p

My most appreciated mod would be the soft top quick release pins.

They make pulling the top off (and putting back on) a breeze.

After that gotta love the skid plates every time you come down hard on them!

naysjp

Caught the Bug
On my first Jeep it was York OBA. I had help with the install but afterwards, I could tell you about it like I did the install myself. It was the satisfaction of having forever air. I had better OBA than Jeeps that were bigger than mine. That was my favorite MOD and worth every penny. I have the ARB dual compressor waiting to be installed in the JK. Just have to decide whether to do engine mount or under front passenger seat mount. I've always had this fascination with OBA.

Trail JK

So hard to pick one favorite I love my coilovers and love the warn power plant. Well, I pretty much love it all.

Top Bottom