whats been your favorite upgrade?

I just bought my 3rd Jeep. Had an 09 JKU in red bought new, traded in 13 for a 2013 JKU in Gecko green new, and recently traded it for a 2015 Willys JKU in black. The only upgrade I've ever done was to my red one, and it was basic upgrades...window piller mounted fog lights and some random small accessories. My black one (current) came with a dealer installed 2 inch lift and 35s. I'm embarrassed to say "dealer installed", but I've always wanted a lift/tire change, but $$ dictated otherwise. So this worked out for me. I did receive some tube style steps from Santa that I installed. Basically what I'm saying is, my new Jeep is my favorite upgrade lol. (There will be more upgrades coming in the future).

I have a few extras on my jeep but I have to say my favorite is my trail doors, I just love riding with them on, a big thank you to 10frank9 for hooking me up with these :thumb: hurry up warm weather!

Favorite mod is pretty hard to pin down to 1 thing. I love everything on my Jeep. If I had to say just 1 mod, it would probably be the 35s. Great performance, and they can completely transform the look of a rig. Favorite thing on my Jeep is still the half doors though. :thumb:

Posted to this months ago, or maybe just a similar thread. Still, as I slowly add and change things about my Pumpkin the modification that is still my favorite is the override circuit that allows the rubicon lockers to be engaged in four wheel high and not only in four wheel low. This has come in handy on fire roads and trails.

I have to agree with the locker bypass mod as being my favorite. It is so much more conveniently located and without the restrictions off the factory switch!! Now if I could just get Hydro assist to make wheeling with the easily engaged front locker a little easier that my take over as my favorite...ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426131300.750645.jpg

Top Bottom