-Dynatrac Prorock 44 w/ Eaton elocker
-37x12.50 Cooper STT pros
-KMC Machetes (non-beadlock)
-Eaton elocker and regear (rear)
-Evo sliders
-Crawler Conceptz tire carrier
-switch pros 8

Nice! Congrats!

Only neg on the tire carrier is that I need to keep the little link that connects the tailgate to the carrier lubed or it make an evil screeching noise.

And I just made use of my first switch on my switch pro! Easiest way to hook up accessories and the blu tooth app control is pretty slick too

Nice! Congrats!

Only neg on the tire carrier is that I need to keep the little link that connects the tailgate to the carrier lubed or it make an evil screeching noise.

And I just made use of my first switch on my switch pro! Easiest way to hook up accessories and the blu tooth app control is pretty slick too
Gotcha. Thats minor i guess... definately glad you like the switch pros
Yay for phase two! That looks like an awesome list :)

Congrats! Very awesome list.

Bro!!!! Nice!

Thanks everyone

benatc1

Hooked
Phase 2 is officially underway.

Parts on order:
-Evo sliders
-switch pros 8

Nice! congrats I bet your eager for it to arrive!

Out of curiosity, what made you choose the Eaton elocker over say an ARB air locker?
Nothing huge really. I have seen two or three instances of an ARB failing to engage in my short jeep wheeling career. Just enought to put a bad taste in my mouth. And im a bit more familier with e lockers than air lockers. Also, i plan on doin a powertank, not a compressor

JKRicky

Ok gotchya. Was just curious. Either way, you're going to have lockers! Lol I will say this though, I went with a tank over an on board compressor and regret it. I feel like I'm constantly having to get it filled up at $15 a pop. Just a heads up if you plan on using it a lot.

Ok gotchya. Was just curious. Either way, you're going to have lockers! Lol I will say this though, I went with a tank over an on board compressor and regret it. I feel like I'm constantly having to get it filled up at $15 a pop. Just a heads up if you plan on using it a lot.
Thanks. I know right? I dont have any lockers right now lolol. I dont get to wheel that often so either way im not stressing over the OBA. Plus around here, you can usually be at a gas station within minute if worse cane to worse.

JKRicky

Thanks. I know right? I dont have any lockers right now lolol. I dont get to wheel that often so either way im not stressing over the OBA. Plus around here, you can usually be at a gas station within minute if worse cane to worse.

Hey as long as it works for you that's all that matters! I am super jealous of your ProRock. Congrats again.

ob_tj

Something isn't right or our math is off. I just think that it should be able to fill us both up to 30 psi no problem. But that last tire on mine took quite a long time!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Phase 2 is officially underway.

Parts on order:
-Evo sliders
-switch pros 8

going to be sic!