MedixJK build thread

Exodus 4x4

I went painless, and it really is. Took maybe 30 minutes to do the brunt of the install. The rest was spent trying to figure out how and where to stash the excess wires until I need them.

I went painless, and it really is. Took maybe 30 minutes to do the brunt of the install. The rest was spent trying to figure out how and where to stash the excess wires until I need them.
Great to hear that. I was leaning twords that setup. Im not an electrician for sure lol.

swampdog

Soooo....switch pros or painless ....and is painless a supporting vendor?

I've got the SwitchPros and love it. The price was right, very little wiring, install was a breeze, and can be programmed via bluetooth. The functionality is superior with the ability to link functions (have linked my locker button to turn on air automatically).

I've got the SwitchPros and love it. The price was right, very little wiring, install was a breeze, and can be programmed via bluetooth. The functionality is superior with the ability to link functions (have linked my locker button to turn on air automatically).
Damn yall are gonna make it hard to decide....

swampdog

I think either one is a solid package and you wouldn't regret either vs wiring up a bunch of individual switches.

jkwebbie

Solid plan. It usually works out great. Lol

You wanna buy my sPod? Its brand new in an opened box with only a few scratches and only 1 button works. It can be yours for $3000. I also have a stock Dana 30 that I'll sell you for $1000000!!!!!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Soooo....switch pros or painless ....and is painless a supporting vendor?

Can't go wrong with either honestly. Just depends if you like the look of a switch or like a button that lights up better.

Yes painless is a supporting vendor

Top Bottom