Brankz JKU

Brankz

You like the 4dr better then the 2dr?

Yes!😭 my 2 door was taller,my first nice vehicle not jut another Honda lol and I don't know why but it feels like the 4 door has less power but I'm not sure

You ain't got to lie to kick it Mr. Verga. Wait.... You don't even kick it. :confused:

I'm not laying, just can't get my numbers right lol....
I don't need to lie

But whatever you guys want to believe is the same for me

Beyrgut

How long did it take to weld up? I would bet the $20 variation in cost you could have snagged an airhose and ratchet and dropped the chrome bling while they did it.:bleh: Congrats on one of the many mods to come.

Brankz

How long did it take to weld up? I would bet the $20 variation in cost you could have snagged an airhose and ratchet and dropped the chrome bling while they did it.:bleh: Congrats on one of the many mods to come.

Lol they took around 30 minutes messing around,thanks!👍

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425613162.580338.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425613162.580338.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 143

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Lookin good B! You'll find a deal on rubi-sliders soon. These 35's are calling your name! Don't forget I have some 4" springs you can take too.

Brankz

Lookin good B! You'll find a deal on rubi-sliders soon. These 35's are calling your name! Don't forget I have some 4" springs you can take too.

Your tires and rubi sliders will have to wait for 2 more paychecks lol
By the way did you get your 37s?

Had to spend a bunch of cash In the project that I'm doing

But trust me this jeep will be dissent built pretty soon

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Your tires and rubi sliders will have to wait for 2 more paychecks lol
By the way did you get your 37s?

Had to spend a bunch of cash In the project that I'm doing

But trust me this jeep will be dissent built pretty soon

Planning on Easter I'll pick up the 37's. Don't worry I don't drive my Jeep much at all. I've got a commuter for everyday sucky life :cheesy: RockyJK took my sliders last year when I moved so I don't have those anymore or else they'd have your name on them too.

Top Bottom