Brankz JKU

You like the 4dr better then the 2dr?

Yes!😭 my 2 door was taller,my first nice vehicle not jut another Honda lol and I don't know why but it feels like the 4 door has less power but I'm not sure

You ain't got to lie to kick it Mr. Verga. Wait.... You don't even kick it. :confused:

I'm not laying, just can't get my numbers right lol....
I don't need to lie

But whatever you guys want to believe is the same for me

How long did it take to weld up? I would bet the $20 variation in cost you could have snagged an airhose and ratchet and dropped the chrome bling while they did it.:bleh: Congrats on one of the many mods to come.

How long did it take to weld up? I would bet the $20 variation in cost you could have snagged an airhose and ratchet and dropped the chrome bling while they did it.:bleh: Congrats on one of the many mods to come.

Lol they took around 30 minutes messing around,thanks!👍

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425613162.580338.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425613162.580338.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 143
Lookin good B! You'll find a deal on rubi-sliders soon. These 35's are calling your name! Don't forget I have some 4" springs you can take too.

Lookin good B! You'll find a deal on rubi-sliders soon. These 35's are calling your name! Don't forget I have some 4" springs you can take too.

Your tires and rubi sliders will have to wait for 2 more paychecks lol
By the way did you get your 37s?

Had to spend a bunch of cash In the project that I'm doing

But trust me this jeep will be dissent built pretty soon

Your tires and rubi sliders will have to wait for 2 more paychecks lol
By the way did you get your 37s?

Had to spend a bunch of cash In the project that I'm doing

But trust me this jeep will be dissent built pretty soon

Planning on Easter I'll pick up the 37's. Don't worry I don't drive my Jeep much at all. I've got a commuter for everyday sucky life :cheesy: RockyJK took my sliders last year when I moved so I don't have those anymore or else they'd have your name on them too.

Top Bottom