Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Grubbicon

Driving it is actually pretty rare. Since axles have been in it i have put maybe 1000 miles on it[/QUOT

Does it not drive very well on the road? I know you don't wanna have those stickies on pavement, but the 40s you had on it prob did alright on the road? or no?

I honestly think after the tons it drove better on the road then before. With regear had better power. It drove straighter instead of wondering all over. Just always drive my truck around unless going to a jeep event or the rare around town ride.

jkwebbie

Oh i thought he did? Well at least he would have the option to drive it on the street if he wanted. None the less my vote is to keep the JK. :thumb:

How's you one ton swap coming alone? We all gotta get a ride together after the holidays! :yup:

My swap is getting more and more expensive actually but its coming along. I'm about to order more parts so I can 4 link the rear and I decided to do custom tuned Fox coilovers with it also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RebelconJk

My swap is getting more and more expensive actually but its coming along. I'm about to order more parts so I can 4 link the rear and I decided to do custom tuned Fox coilovers with it also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice!! That's going to be soo bad ass when you get it finished up! I'm wanting to go tons on mine one day...

Grubbicon

I cant believe I did it but the JK is gone some last pictures of it.
IMG_2986.jpg IMG_2987.jpg IMG_2988.jpg IMG_2990.jpg

Told them if they ever sold it I want first dips to have it back. Gonna go ride the bouncer tomorrow cant wait to try it out.

Top Bottom