Coming up to Speed With Grubbicon

Grubbicon

I think you'll regret letting your keeps go...while buggies are fun, always having to trailer to the trail head & having to go back where the trailer is can become tiresome...I think you made the right choice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I see your point but being on the east coast where I always wheel we park in the parking lot and all but only a couple places can I think of you can come out else where if wanted. Its probably been a couple years since Ive been anywhere without my trailer. Plus almost all the guys I wheel with rigs arent tagged anymore so it wouldnt really limit me very much from what I do now.

I agree with Brute, i think you would regret getting rid of both rigs. Plus you built that JK and it's badass! Just my to :twocents:

I agree I defiantly dont want to get rid of both. Ive had 4 good years out of the JK but I think its time for something else. We we are still going back and forth on the price and on top of the JK. We are actually pretty close so it may end up going not really sure yet.

Ddays

Hooked
Don't take this the wrong way, cuz I don't mean this to be a derogatory statement at all: I think with the way you drive you need a Bouncer & not the JK. The Juggy is probably better at the crawling you do and the bouncer will just be a beast and pound the other stuff, which leaves the JK stuck in-between the two. Think maybe its overbuilt and underbuilt at the same time and you tried to make it into something it really can't be? IDK if that makes sense or not. Just me on the outside looking in. Regardless, it's not like any of those vehicles suck, and I'd love to drive any one of those 3. Good luck with your decision. Loved to hear those rumpity rumpity sounds outta the bouncer on IG. Gave me goosebumps listening to it. I probably would have bought that damn thing on the spot when he started it up....

Grubbicon

Don't take this the wrong way, cuz I don't mean this to be a derogatory statement at all: I think with the way you drive you need a Bouncer & not the JK. The Juggy is probably better at the crawling you do and the bouncer will just be a beast and pound the other stuff, which leaves the JK stuck in-between the two. Think maybe its overbuilt and underbuilt at the same time and you tried to make it into something it really can't be? IDK if that makes sense or not. Just me on the outside looking in. Regardless, it's not like any of those vehicles suck, and I'd love to drive any one of those 3. Good luck with your decision. Loved to hear those rumpity rumpity sounds outta the bouncer on IG. Gave me goosebumps listening to it. I probably would have bought that damn thing on the spot when he started it up....

I actually agree with you 100%. Ive actually said a few times I think I expect too much out of the JK and it just wont be what I want it to be.

Oh trust me it was hard. He offered multiple times for me to get it out and drive it around I kept declining till I finally couldnt say no. He told me to jump it but i figured my luck shit would go south and not mine lol. Did hammer on it once in 3rd gear barely cruising and it just took off. He said had I been in 2nd it just would of lit all 4 tires and I defiantly believe it.

jkwebbie

You're spot on actually. I've told him to just throw an LS in the JK and make it the Big Booty Judy 2.0 lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I actually agree with you 100%. Ive actually said a few times I think I expect too much out of the JK and it just wont be what I want it to be.

Oh trust me it was hard. He offered multiple times for me to get it out and drive it around I kept declining till I finally couldnt say no. He told me to jump it but i figured my luck shit would go south and not mine lol. Did hammer on it once in 3rd gear barely cruising and it just took off. He said had I been in 2nd it just would of lit all 4 tires and I defiantly believe it.

Yup, driving that thing would have sunk me for sure - I would have wanted to sleep in that thing. And those sounds??? Like the goddam Pied Piper. Well, good luck with everything. Looking forward to seeing your new adventures! :thumb:

You're spot on actually. I've told him to just throw an LS in the JK and make it the Big Booty Judy 2.0 lol

LOL, I know but that bouncer....:crazyeyes:

Grubbicon

Yup, driving that thing would have sunk me for sure - I would have wanted to sleep in that thing. And those sounds??? Like the goddam Pied Piper. Well, good luck with everything. Looking forward to seeing your new adventures! :thumb:

LOL, I know but that bouncer....:crazyeyes:

Oh for sure the sound is amazing. When it was idling sittin in the buggy trying to talk we had to yell at each other. He was like if you were just gonna be trail riding id probably put mufflers on it. In my mind I was like no way in hell could I bring myself to do that lol.

Last time I rode with Big Booty Judy he blew up a 300m RCV rear 14bolt shaft and time before that a 4340 RCV in the 60. Like you would imagine a 4dr JK with a 650HP motor on 43s breaks a ton of shit lol.

jkwebbie

Oh for sure the sound is amazing. When it was idling sittin in the buggy trying to talk we had to yell at each other. He was like if you were just gonna be trail riding id probably put mufflers on it. In my mind I was like no way in hell could I bring myself to do that lol.

Last time I rode with Big Booty Judy he blew up a 300m RCV rear 14bolt shaft and time before that a 4340 RCV in the 60. Like you would imagine a 4dr JK with a 650HP motor on 43s breaks a ton of shit lol.
Big Booty Judy is basically a bouncer with JK skins lol

Grubbicon

Well its been a good 4 years with the JK but time as come and she is going once its back together. Ended up making a deal on the bouncer so once i get my warrantied gears back from yukon she will be gone. Gonna miss it sometimes but cant wait for the next adventure. Couple more pics of the bouncer at RBD he sent me earlier.
IMG_2871.jpg IMG_2872.jpg

jkwebbie

Well its been a good 4 years with the JK but time as come and she is going once its back together. Ended up making a deal on the bouncer so once i get my warrantied gears back from yukon she will be gone. Gonna miss it sometimes but cant wait for the next adventure. Couple more pics of the bouncer at RBD he sent me earlier.
View attachment 234400 View attachment 234401
Fuck yea!!!!!!

jkLogan

Hope to just ride it for awhile. May tear it down one day and have chassis powdercoated since its skinned up and faded and then tried to be touched up in spots and the orange dont match.

A lq9 6.0 with cam, push rods and valve springs. Makes around 500hp

Those motors are nearly bulletproof.

SPOOOBY

Hope to just ride it for awhile. May tear it down one day and have chassis powdercoated since its skinned up and faded and then tried to be touched up in spots and the orange dont match.

A lq9 6.0 with cam, push rods and valve springs. Makes around 500hp

Make sure to scuff the powercoat on some rocks so paint will stick,lol

Top Bottom