Browns Camp-PNW! April 11th

USMCvet

Banned
Please keep me as a maybe at this point. I'm in the middle of my lift and axle assembly install with ARB compressor lines to run, etc. if all goes well and I get my break in miles, I'd love to go. I've never been.

ClarksAdventures

Please keep me as a maybe at this point. I'm in the middle of my lift and axle assembly install with ARB compressor lines to run, etc. if all goes well and I get my break in miles, I'd love to go. I've never been.

Sure thing. And if you need any help wrenching just give a shout. There's probably more than a few guys that would love to help.

SEAJ

Ill be there Saturday and I can stick around part of the day Sunday (AM - early Afternoon). My drive home is about 3.5 hours. That is of course If I do not break something significant.

ClarksAdventures

Ill be there Saturday and I can stick around part of the day Sunday (AM - early Afternoon). My drive home is about 3.5 hours. That is of course If I do not break something significant.

Awesome!! It will fun to have you go both days. Crossing fingers for no breakage.

Last edited:

dwmgcs

I created a Google Earth Overlay that shows most of the Jeep trail heads at Browns Camp, if anyone is interested PM me and I will send you the file.

Petthefish

well I am out for this one guys its open weekend of youth Turkey season and the boy has a tag. I will be over east hunting turkeys

USMCvet

Banned
It's in for an alignment now. Just have to install the ARB compressor and hook up the locker lines. Then put on the aftermarket fenders and rock rails. I think I'm good to go.

dwmgcs

It's in for an alignment now. Just have to install the ARB compressor and hook up the locker lines. Then put on the aftermarket fenders and rock rails. I think I'm good to go.

Sweet, hope you can make it next weekend, looking forward to see it.

Top Bottom