Browns Camp-PNW! April 11th

ClarksAdventures

Seems a lot of us are trying to get some last minute upgrades in.

Currently gearing for 4.88 and installing ARB locker in rear. It will be done in time. Finishing the front gears today and compressor is mounted and line ran.

tuned CB Also.

My Current state.

View attachment 135192

I've been wanting to go to 4.88's. You'll have to tell me how it goes. Are you doing the gear install yourself? Excited to have you there next weekend

Last edited:

ClarksAdventures

I feel like I may have forgotten a few people on the going list. Please correct me if I need to add/remove/change days that you will be attending. We'd had to leave somebody behind at the meet up spot.

USMCvet

Banned
Seems a lot of us are trying to get some last minute upgrades in.

Currently gearing for 4.88 and installing ARB locker in rear. It will be done in time. Finishing the front gears today and compressor is mounted and line ran.

tuned CB Also.

My Current state.

View attachment 135192

Man, I forgot about the CB until you mentioned it it your comment. I'm adding it to my list to compete this week. Nice rig! Those ARB's are wonderful too.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Headed out of town this afternoon and will be working our way towards Seattle over the next two days. Looking forward to meeting y'all next weekend! :thumbup:

ClarksAdventures

It's a good thing I went with "Mud" terrain tires. We've gotten plenty of rain last couple weeks, and the weekend is looking pretty soggy too!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428450169.120561.jpg

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
You wouldn't want to get all the way home and have people think you spent your vacation only on the pavement.

Oh, there's no worries about that! This vacation has included the Rubicon, Crater Lake and soon to be Browns Camp. And so far, the Slab Rings have the scars to prove it! :)

Top Bottom