Grapes & Grub

well here is the "plan" that I have given out to my friends here.

The Plan! -
-Meet at Baletto Winery on 18 April at 1100

-Convoy (5.7miles) to Russian Rivery Winery, where we will have some sweet parking for pictures and our own patio. Usually free for military but since it’s a big group we will see.

-Convoy (1 mile) to downtown Forestville to park.
Walk to Jigar tasting *** and get case of malbec for petey*** room
Walk to Wine Guerilla Tasting Room

That’s where if you would like, break for the day and what not. A few of us will be headed to Stump Town Brewey in Guernville (8 miles) for dinner.

Last edited:

Mrs.2013rubirick

well here is the "plan" that I have given out to my friends here.

The Plan! -
-Meet at Baletto Winery on 18 April at 1100

-Convoy (5.7miles) to Russian Rivery Winery, where we will have some sweet parking for pictures and our own patio. Usually free for military but since it’s a big group we will see.

-Convoy (1 mile) to downtown Forestville to park.
Walk to Jigar tasting room
Walk to Wine Guerilla Tasting Room

That’s where if you would like, break for the day and what not. A few of us will be headed to Stump Town Brewey in Guernville (8 miles) for dinner.

Sounds good! !

Alright Alright Alrighttt. I told my friends the deadline is Friday the 3rd. As the list is posted is all we have? no other takers or maybes to yeses or yeses to maybes or not anymores? Looking like close to 15 Jeeps this time!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Alright Alright Alrighttt. I told my friends the deadline is Friday the 3rd. As the list is posted is all we have? no other takers or maybes to yeses or yeses to maybes or not anymores? Looking like close to 15 Jeeps this time!

We're 100% a go! Sitter is confirmed!

Can't wait! :)

Top Bottom