Grapes & Grub

Panda

Easy all. Geesh. If the OP would have read my orig post they would have seen the "maybe" in my post. You all are assholes and funny ones at that. The install party is on mm/dd/yyyy. Hope to see you all there. Please sign up below for what you will bring to the install party:

3" lift kit
5 @ 35"x12.5"x17" trail grapplers
Front Evo LCA
LoD sliders

Oh wait I have all this shit already and have been waiting for you sheet heads to get back from some wheeling trip in a stupid place called Moab! Can't order the tires until the lift is on and you live so far in the boon docks that I only have enough gas money to make the trip once. Was combining the top and tires.

Oh And BTW I'm still a maybe for the G&G

What day is mm/dd/yyyy ? :thinking: :idontknow:

07JKSahara

Easy all. Geesh. If the OP would have read my orig post they would have seen the "maybe" in my post. You all are assholes and funny ones at that. The install party is on mm/dd/yyyy. Hope to see you all there. Please sign up below for what you will bring to the install party:

3" lift kit
5 @ 35"x12.5"x17" trail grapplers
Front Evo LCA
LoD sliders

Oh wait I have all this shit already and have been waiting for you sheet heads to get back from some wheeling trip in a stupid place called Moab! Can't order the tires until the lift is on and you live so far in the boon docks that I only have enough gas money to make the trip once. Was combining the top and tires.

Oh And BTW I'm still a maybe for the G&G

Oh oh, I can bring 5 * 35 TGs!!!

Anyone want to picnic at Russian River?? Of course we would buy some food from them which is always delicious but we are able to picnic like we did before. Lets make a list

Mrs.2013rubirick

For lunch? Sounds good to me. We'll bring cheese and fruit abx crackers. What about dinner. We should make a reservation especially since there are so many of us. We now there will be what 12 ay least for dinner.

Last edited:
For lunch? Sounds good to me. We'll bring cheese and fruit abx crackers. What about dinner. We should make a reservation especially since there are so many of us. We now there will be what 12 ay least for dinner.

very true I will work on that as well. ill say seats for 20 just incase.

Anyone else want to bring anything for lunch while at Russian River Winery?

Top Bottom