WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I have a spare tie rod if you really want me to bring it? It'd have to go in your jeep because ken has a lot of outfits 😉, but I'll bring it up.

Edit, forgot you're local. You can get it before the trip. I really just wanted to take a cheap shot at my pilot....

Ha ha ha, that's great. Thank you so much, I am solo at the moment to plenty of room, thanks so much! I can meet you and head out with you on the 13th if that's your departure day? Really appreciate it! 🍻

07JKSahara

Ha ha ha, that's great. Thank you so much, I am solo at the moment to plenty of room, thanks so much! I can meet you and head out with you on the 13th if that's your departure day? Really appreciate it! 🍻

I'm actually going to be headed up super late. Ken is going during the day but I have a meeting I can't miss. Headed out of WC at 4:00 ish, but you'd miss the drivers meeting. We can meet up before or I can Sherpa it up to Tahoe for you.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I'm actually going to be headed up super late. Ken is going during the day but I have a meeting I can't miss. Headed out of WC at 4:00 ish, but you'd miss the drivers meeting. We can meet up before or I can Sherpa it up to Tahoe for you.

Got it no problem. Yeah I am planning on making the drivers meeting. I'm in town all next weekend and can stop by. Let me know what works for you. Thanks so much! If you're passing it along, let me know your beverage of choice, if you'd prefer some monetary compensation, just let me know and I'll be happy to cover. Thanks again! 👍🏻

07JKSahara

Got it no problem. Yeah I am planning on making the drivers meeting. I'm in town all next weekend and can stop by. Let me know what works for you. Thanks so much! If you're passing it along, let me know your beverage of choice, if you'd prefer some monetary compensation, just let me know and I'll be happy to cover. Thanks again! 👍🏻

I want to keep the spare, but I'm riding this trip so it might as well help someone if they need it. If you don't use it I'll keep it, if you do use it thanks is all I ask. It's good for karma.

noroad

:-( wished I wouldn't have pulled my name from the list..

thats what happens when you play the pull out game :cheesy: regrets hahaha

but you did it for a respectful reason!

edit

x2 on finding an open seat i know there are a couple

Last edited:

kyleolson

thats what happens when you play the pull out game :cheesy: regrets hahaha

but you did it for a respectful reason!

edit

x2 on finding an open seat i know there are a couple

I will see if I can hit an open seat.. but in the meantime.. I will just get put back on the waitlist... :p

drtnwtr

I ran it with Wayalife last year and a buddy drtnwtr was right in front of me on a similar set up as you steg. He had to pull line once. I'm pretty sure he had a blast as he is back on the list this year with the same rig and same set up. I think there is much to be said with an experienced spotter (which we'll have) and how you drive (to Jason's point above). Lastly, there is a lot of support with the wayalife fam. Don't be afraid to ask for help on the trail if you're not sure how to approach or get around something. None of us are there to be badasses, just out to have a good time and enjoy the trail. :yup:

All of this^!!!
...I might have gotten gently pulled off a couple high center's too😁

This looks like such a great group to run with i can't wait.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I will see if I can hit an open seat.. but in the meantime.. I will just get put back on the waitlist... :p

List has been updated. The following people still need to post photos with their Wayalife Banners:

The Stick
RubiconRomero

If I missed the photos please post a link to them or tell me what post # it was.

rubicon romero

List has been updated. The following people still need to post photos with their Wayalife Banners:

The Stick
RubiconRomero

If I missed the photos please post a link to them or tell me what post # it was.

Sorry about not getting the Banner on yet, I'm doing some finishing touches on the jeep this week and it's one of the things on the list to do lol. Again my bad

JAGS

Hooked
All of this^!!!
...I might have gotten gently pulled off a couple high center's too

This looks like such a great group to run with i can't wait.

I have no memory of any high centers. ;) LOL. Look forward to seeing you out there again. :yup:

Jeephooligan

The Stick
RubiconRomero

Noticed my name wasn't updated or on the list above. Just to make sure here it is again. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435011792.737754.jpg

K.D.C.H

It'd have to go in your jeep because ken has a lot of outfits 😉, but I'll bring it up.

Edit, forgot you're local. You can get it before the trip. I really just wanted to take a cheap shot at my pilot....

What can I say, you've got to be prepared to dress for any occasion :cheesy:

Move me up!!! Can't wait!!!

Congrats Fitzbsly. Great to see you made it in :thumb:

Awesome, that makes me feel a lot better, really appreciate it. WAL fam is the best, seriously pumped to get out there with you all, the support is amazing!

Yea you'll be just fine. There going to be a lot of us all with spare parts, lots of help and plenty of American Honey :D

:-( wished I wouldn't have pulled my name from the list..

I was just thinking the same thing. Fingers crossed you get in and if not we will get you a seat for sure. Can't go without our drinking buddies :cheesy:

kyleolson

I was just thinking the same thing. Fingers crossed you get in and if not we will get you a seat for sure. Can't go without our drinking buddies :cheesy:

:) I need to find time to work on Samson a little. and yes to the drinking buddies... :)

Top Bottom