WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

noroad

Finally got my tires spun the other day and new ones mounted, what do you guys have going on this weekend in preparation for the Rubicon!

noroad

Not reallh prep for the Rubicon, but I'm finally installing my Poison Spyder C-Pillars. (Watching paint dry at the moment)

gosh, lol paint drying. thats a hard days work lol.

I have to swap the rear shaft out(just got the new ones pressed)
front coil spacers
rear coilover adjustment
change all fluids (have just need to get the key from old work)
clean the inside of the jeep
put skids back on
install winch
fix window wash
and rear 3rd break light wires

finally doesnt look so bad!

Last edited:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Just ordered some odds and ends for camp, might add Currie antirock to the front since I have a sport. Picked up an awesome 35qt Pelican cooler, cheaper than Yeti by $100+ and keeps ice for 7 days...should work great!

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am in. Always wanted to do it.

Welcome to Wayalife!

The list is currently full with people on the waiting list. If you would like to be added to the waiting list you need to post a photo of your Jeep with a Wayalife windshield banner.

noroad

Just ordered some odds and ends for camp, might add Currie antirock to the front since I have a sport. Picked up an awesome 35qt Pelican cooler, cheaper than Yeti by $100+ and keeps ice for 7 days...should work great!

Pretty cool man!!!

thats it everyone else it ready to roll out? times a tickin!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Pretty cool man!!!

thats it everyone else it ready to roll out? times a tickin!

Thanks brother! Looking forward to meeting you, good luck on the drive out! Next weekend doing a final run through everything so that I have a couple weeks to tie up any loose ends! 😄👊🏻

noroad

Thanks brother! Looking forward to meeting you, good luck on the drive out! Next weekend doing a final run through everything so that I have a couple weeks to tie up any loose ends! 

thank you man, ya its gona be a blast, i hear ya on that thats why i think jay and i are using this week to get them ready, some how im hoping to have a 4th party thats not under the jeep lol!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
thank you man, ya its gona be a blast, i hear ya on that thats why i think jay and i are using this week to get them ready, some how im hoping to have a 4th party thats not under the jeep lol!

Exactly! I'm going to SoCal for the 4th so I want to make sure I'm prepped before! 👍🏻🍻🎉

GRNHORN

As much as I hate to say this.

Eddie, please remove me from the list and let the next person on the waiting list move up. Sorry I can't make this trip, hopefully in the future I will be able to one of these epic adventures.

Have a great time everyone, and those that are driving from the East Coast drive safe and have a great time.

YoungFire

Eddie, please remove me from the list and let the next person on the waiting list move up. Sorry I can't make this trip, hopefully in the future I will be able to one of these epic adventures.

Have a great time everyone, and those that are driving from the East Coast drive safe and have a great time.

:( dislike

I agree....

yTkez5BGc.jpeg

Boooooooooooo. Sucks man. Sorry to hear that bro.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

What a bummer, I'm so sorry to hear this.

K.D.C.H

Damn that sucks, so sorry to hear you can't make it.

Jeephooligan

Well that sucks!!

Top Bottom