WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

KrawlerJK

Please add me to the waiting list. Just need to make a couple minor additions to my Jeep which I will do if I have a shot of running with you guys!

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

I have the shirts on order and they should be in by the end of next week. :yup:

Awesome, can't wait to get my orders in :thumb:

Can't wait for this run!! Let's do this already..... Move us very patient peeps up the list

Fingers crossed you're able to get in, had fun following you back to camp on the day run up there. Don't worry though, there's one guy ahead of you I doubt very much will get in even if a space becomes available so you're that much closer :cheesy:

Look at that beauty. Getting closer and closer to being done. View attachment 148685

Looking awesome. I'm heading to Fullerton tonight staying in a hotel and heading there first thing Monday morning. Can't wait to see it in person

K.D.C.H

Less than a month to go. Can't wait. Going over my camping list and food list with my kid right now. Getting even more excited while planning for it.

Yea it's coming down to the wire. Just got my new RockHard sport cage in to I've got to get it over to the powder coater asap. Then it's just a matter of installing my new CB, antenna, switch system, on board compressor and rear locker lol.

On my way to ORE as we speak too

I thought my Jeep was ready for the trip but it turns out I was wrong. I learned over the weekend that I need a cooler on my steering pretty bad... It's on order so hopefully I will have it all sorted this weekend or early next week.

Top Bottom