WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! You're definitely in the cue and at the moment, most likely to make the list.

THAT BEING SAID and I hope none of you take this the wrong way but, I hope all you NorCal guys aren't just using this trip as a way to hangout with each other like you always do. I mean, I think it's great that you're a tight nit group but this trip is intended for people to make NEW friends and I would be grateful if you come with that in mind. There's nothing that sucks more than to do a big run like this with a cliquey group that's just there to do their own thing and with their own inside jokes. There are people coming from all over the country and it would mean a lot to me if you guys would purposefully spread yourselves out and be a part of the group as a whole. Of course, I'm not saying that any of you weren't planning on doing this - I just wanted to get it out there because I was thinking about it.

:cool:

07JKSahara

LOL!! You're definitely in the cue and at the moment, most likely to make the list.

THAT BEING SAID and I hope none of you take this the wrong way but, I hope all you NorCal guys aren't just using this trip as a way to hangout with each other like you always do. I mean, I think it's great that you're a tight nit group but this trip is intended for people to make NEW friends and I would be grateful if you come with that in mind. There's nothing that sucks more than to do a big run like this with a cliquey group that's just there to do their own thing and with their own inside jokes. There are people coming from all over the country and it would mean a lot to me if you guys would purposefully spread yourselves out and be a part of the group as a whole. Of course, I'm not saying that any of you weren't planning on doing this - I just wanted to get it out there because I was thinking about it.

I respect that and I believe for one that we all WANT to meet new people in the worst way. I'm hoping we don't come off as cliquey after this run, but rather the complete opposite. I hope people see that we're just extroverted, fun, sometimes loud people that share a hobby with people all over the world and want to meet them in person. Just my $0.02.

Looking forward to this and meeting all the guys/girls coming from far. 😊😊😊

Last edited:

kyleolson

^^^^^ I second that... there are few people that I recently met from other runs.. that can't wait to hang out with again. I can say for me, its absolutely meeting and hanging out with new people.

I can honestly say this never even crossed my mind. As I've said many times one of the main reasons I wanted to help out is to come and meet others. I believe one of the main things about us "NorCal" people is that we are about getting out and meeting new people and doing stuff. Yes we may be tight nit, and occasionally derail a thread or two or five but in all reality the only reason any of us know each other is because we went on runs and met new people. This is one of the main reasons we open ALL of our runs up to anyone and usually post them up WAY in advance. It allows some people with tricky jobs to get time off. :D I love wheeling but wheeling solo isn't nearly as much fun as with friends.

I cannot wait for this run. I'm just sad I won't be in my jeep haha.

Fitzbsly

I can honestly say this never even crossed my mind. As I've said many times one of the main reasons I wanted to help out is to come and meet others. I believe one of the main things about us "NorCal" people is that we are about getting out and meeting new people and doing stuff. Yes we may be tight nit, and occasionally derail a thread or two or five but in all reality the only reason any of us know each other is because we went on runs and met new people. This is one of the main reasons we open ALL of our runs up to anyone and usually post them up WAY in advance. It allows some people with tricky jobs to get time off. :D I love wheeling but wheeling solo isn't nearly as much fun as with friends.

I cannot wait for this run. I'm just sad I won't be in my jeep haha.

Well said, making new friends and wheelin is what it's all about. I look forward to meeting everyone soon..

noroad

Jay said he would sit on open laps if people didnt let his chair in the circle, Ill just bust in like a samscqwanch lol(maybe someone will get that)! can not wait to party guys we have been looking forward to this trip for a long time, i cant think of a better group of people to share our cherry poppin run with!

Jay said he would sit on open laps if people didnt let his chair in the circle, Ill just bust in like a samscqwanch lol(maybe someone will get that)! can not wait to party guys we have been looking forward to this trip for a long time, i cant think of a better group of people to share our cherry poppin run with!

Someone has been watching a little trailer park boys :cheesy:

07JKSahara

Feeling is mutual. I'm lap sitting. 😅

I envy your trip. So very epic. Can't say enough about that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, I'm glad that you guys didn't take it the wrong way and appreciate your understanding. I hope you know that I wouldn't have brought it up if I didn't think it needed to be brought up.

ROCKACON, I will be adding you to the list now :thumb:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

I just moved to NorCal and just met these guys, they have been very welcoming and open to me so I can only assume they would be with everyone else. This is only my second Wayalife trip after this year's New Year run and am super excited to meet everyone coming. I think it is amazing that there are people coming from all over the U.S. To make this run. I am eager to pitch in, spread out, and get to know everyone coming. I haven't met a group of passionate and welcoming people as those on Wayalife and can't wait to get up there and meet everyone. I know it's redundant to what other have said, but just wanted to ensure it was known that I'm a big team player and a friend to all that love Jeeping as much as I do! 😄👍🏻

K.D.C.H

I just moved to NorCal and just met these guys, they have been very welcoming and open to me so I can only assume they would be with everyone else. This is only my second Wayalife trip after this year's New Year run and am super excited to meet everyone coming. I think it is amazing that there are people coming from all over the U.S. To make this run. I am eager to pitch in, spread out, and get to know everyone coming. I haven't met a group of passionate and welcoming people as those on Wayalife and can't wait to get up there and meet everyone. I know it's redundant to what other have said, but just wanted to ensure it was known that I'm a big team player and a friend to all that love Jeeping as much as I do! 😄👍🏻

So awesome that you moved to the Bay Area. It was great meeting you last week and I'm pumped for this upcoming trip.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
So awesome that you moved to the Bay Area. It was great meeting you last week and I'm pumped for this upcoming trip.

Thanks so much, it has been a big transition, but having friends new and old on Wayalife has been a great way to make the transition easier. I feel a little extra lucky that guys like Frank, Billy, Josh, and Luis are all coming from SoCal too. I guess it's kind of how Eddie feels every time when so many great people come together for a run. The Jeep like is unique, amazing, and I'm hooked for life. Thanks for continuing that and welcoming me up here! 😄👍🏻

Panda

Totally agree! Can't wait to meet these guys coming from so far, this is a trip of a lifetime for them, I'm honored to share it with them :yup: this is gonna be a blast !!!

I'm really sad to say that Ray and I will not be able to make this trip after all. Ray started a new job today and is not able to get the time off so soon to his start date. We'll have to watch from the side lines. We're totally bummed but wish you all an amazing time! Rachel

I should quit. On my 2nd day. Jk. Kinda.

Man it sucks you guys won't be there. I was looking forward to seeing ya again. Last time Ray and I went together some notorious rubber boots were purchased...who knows what could have happened this time :cheesy:

Congrats on the new job Ray!!

Top Bottom