WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

JeepFan

Hooked
Looking forward to getting together with old friends and meeting new friends. Wishing everyone safe travels!

This adventure is going to be epic for sure! :D

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
They sell a box of wood at the store down the street from the hotel. Last year, most of us just grabbed a box as we were getting any last minute supplies.

Perfect, thanks for the heads up! I'm bringing son treats for everyone so space will be at a premium, pickup up in Tahoe will be perfect πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Been checking my list twice and think I have everything I need, but was curious to know from those that have done this trek several times before if there are any items that are commonly forgotten by people going for the first time ever? Just want to be as prepared as possible. Thanks!

ttfhell

Been checking my list twice and think I have everything I need, but was curious to know from those that have done this trek several times before if there are any items that are commonly forgotten by people going for the first time ever? Just want to be as prepared as possible. Thanks!

Bug spray. Comfortable chairs. Baby wipes. Water noodle. Towel.

K.D.C.H

Same here man. This trip is getting close! Need to start thinking about getting everything together. Seems like this week flew by!!!

Yea and next week will seems even shorter. That will most likely be the week when you remember you need that one last part lol

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I call bluff here. You have a little one, I have a little one. We have baby wipes every freakin where. That's the one thing we do actually have!

Ha ha, true I do HAVE them, but didn't even think to put them on the list! That would have been a huge miss given that I have a baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Russ saved me severe shame lol πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Top Bottom