WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

YoungFire

Down to 4 days here!
Picked up some last minute details over the holiday and this week at work for the extra $$$! Leaving Andrew to prep the jeep alone ..
Then the scramble to pack up and hit the road out to you guys~

Down to 4 days here!
Picked up some last minute details over the holiday and this week at work for the extra $$$! Leaving Andrew to prep the jeep alone ..
Then the scramble to pack up and hit the road out to you guys~

I got last minute supplies (AKA moonshine) this weekend as well :cheesy: ~J~

JAGS

Hooked
Starting to gather up a few things.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436133358.360380.jpg

Test fired the camp stove.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436133388.674741.jpg

And a partial gathering of some essentials. Anybody think they'll be the mood for some mules????

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436133473.205157.jpg

kyleolson

I'm really sad to say that Ray and I will not be able to make this trip after all. Ray started a new job today and is not able to get the time off so soon to his start date. We'll have to watch from the side lines. We're totally bummed but wish you all an amazing time! Rachel

Bummer you can't go... Congrats with the new job....

Looks like that leaves an opening for me? Can't wait meet the rest of the wayalifers!!!!!

I honestly don't know how you all pack like this all the time. Our Jeep is stuffed full and I feel like we packed the bare minimum.

noroad

Well back from the weekend from hell, its offical my jeep hates me lol. nothing went right besides fluids, installed rear shaft = fail. the shop that pressed everything one well didnt really press it all on. was about 1/4 left that need pressing. wrecked my rotor, pads, and im pretty sure the caliper needs to be replaced now. so finally got the other back up shaft in that was done right and new parts put on. then i blow a front speed sensor just my day. then the tail light stops working just one side, thank god it was just a fuse. All said in done i got about 70% done with what i wanted, it will have to wheel as is, gona change the speed sensor tonight and put all the skids back on.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well back from the weekend from hell, its offical my jeep hates me lol. nothing went right besides fluids, installed rear shaft = fail. the shop that pressed everything one well didnt really press it all on. was about 1/4 left that need pressing. wrecked my rotor, pads, and im pretty sure the caliper needs to be replaced now. so finally got the other back up shaft in that was done right and new parts put on. then i blow a front speed sensor just my day. then the tail light stops working just one side, thank god it was just a fuse. All said in done i got about 70% done with what i wanted, it will have to wheel as is, gona change the speed sensor tonight and put all the skids back on.

Lol I take that as your Jeep looking out for you. Better that shit goes wrong and breaks before the trip. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

When it rains it pours!! Glad to hear you were able to get most of it done.

07JKSahara

Sorry to hear. We're glad to help out with anything when you get out here. Still so excited for your cross country trip!!!

Top Bottom