WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

noroad

I'm so excited I could hardly sleep last night. But I think I'm even more excited for you all traveling so far!

It's such an epic trail and I'm looking forward to the experience with this group! 

It is going to be a great time we have been talking about a trip to the rubicon for a long time!

GRNHORN

I am excited about this trip. Looking forward to it. Here is my pic, will post a new one once the new lift is on.

Attachments

• 1431220384948.jpg
    1431220384948.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 344

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really looking forward to doing this run and meeting those of you coming out from so far away. I really do hate to be a stickler about this but EVERYONE will need to run windshield banners for this run. I am still seeing pics without them and I just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page on this. :cool:

noroad

Really looking forward to doing this run and meeting those of you coming out from so far away. I really do hate to be a stickler about this but EVERYONE will need to run windshield banners for this run. I am still seeing pics without them and I just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page on this. :cool:

Dom got a new windshield and rob had a black one but all is good they ordered silver ones for the trip/ replace!

getoverit

We are so stoked for this trip! We've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you and are looking forward to meeting the rest! We're in the Reno area so if there is anything we can do to help those coming from the east coast let us know! And Eddie and Cindy if there is anything we can help with please let us know as well and thanks so much for putting this together! Will be posting a picture soon....

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

Wow, can't believe I made the cut, HUGE thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this on. It's going to be an amazing week that's for sure

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431223333.299454.jpg

my_jk

WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 : July 14th-16th

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431229954.365435.jpg

I would like to go on this run if there is room.

Last edited:
We are soooo exited to make this trip... :) :) :)

Sorry, this is the only decent picture I have on this device. Is was just before I replaced the windshield the first time. My WAL sticker is now Blue

Attachments

• 1431260760962.jpg
    1431260760962.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 408

dillard09

Way jelly of yall! Wish I could join but this damn work thing keeps getting in the way!
Have fun guys and be safe!

K.D.C.H

We are soooo exited to make this trip... :) :) :)

Sorry, this is the only decent picture I have on this device. Is was just before I replaced the windshield the first time. My WAL sticker is now Blue

Excited to meet you and the rest of the out of state Wayalife members who are coming. It's going to be an awesome adventure and I'm already counting the days.

Top Bottom