WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

K.D.C.H

WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 : July 14th-16th

How did this happen? After being on the wait list last year I was checking the site daily so I would not miss this year and after only 24 hours there is an 8 person wait list. Guess I'm going to have to do the Rubicon with another group because I cannot wait another 12 months just to be disappointed again. Have fun, I'm jealous.

Ugh this sucks.

Sorry you weren't able to make it in but I'll put money on it that a comment like this won't help.

Eddie and Cindy said it would be first come first served so you know a trip like this would fill up fast.

Being active on here regularly would definitely have helped seeing it before it was full

PLucas

Banned
Guess I'll have to move to Cali, if I want to make the cut. For what it's worth, please add me to waiting list.

DSC06519_1.jpg

K.D.C.H

Guess I'll have to move to Cali, if I want to make the cut. For what it's worth, please add me to waiting list.

X2 on the question of why is that? Hard to say that when there 2 people on the list from New York, 1 from Ohio, 1 from Massachusetts, 1 from Virginia and 1 from Idaho. When you think about it, over 20% of those who are going aren't from California

JAGS

Hooked
3000 mile trek that is lol can't wait!

like 40 hours lol nothing huge lol!

Well worth the time and miles.

Hell according to mapquest it say 1day and 15 hrs. I say we can do it! Haha

I like the sound of that! We will be in the neighborhood a full day early (provided our travels go well).

Can't wait to do some wheeling and partying with you guys. This is really gonna be an awesome trip!!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Not beat a dead horse but I wanted to go as bad anyone .. Got the WAL app on my phone got upcoming trips locked in at work on the computer and it was my responsibility to make it happen and now I am going and looking forward to it !!!! Cant wait to share some dirt with you guys!

PLucas

Banned
X2 on the question of why is that? Hard to say that when there 2 people on the list from New York, 1 from Ohio, 1 from Massachusetts, 1 from Virginia and 1 from Idaho. When you think about it, over 20% of those who are going aren't from California

No big deal... Judging by thread and greater part of list (west coast). But I totally understand, why the limit. "You got to be quick around this group".

K.D.C.H

No big deal... Judging by thread and greater part of list (west coast). But I totally understand, why the limit. "You got to be quick around this group".

I would assume that if Eddie and Cindy lived in New York and were throwing an East Coast to run that the majority of people going would be from the East Coast.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Pepe you know we aren't biased against you! As with any forum of any interest you have to be quick...shoot, I almost didn't see the thread and wouldn't have if I didn't get a message from another member.

K.D.C.H

WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 : July 14th-16th

Looking forward to running with you again IBeHeWhoIsJoshua. It's going to be an awesome week

PLucas

Banned
Pepe you know we aren't biased against you! As with any forum of any interest you have to be quick...shoot, I almost didn't see the thread and wouldn't have if I didn't get a message from another member.

True! Guess is gonna be really difficult to get on this run here. I'll be in Cali during the same time, perhaps I'll see ya on the roads.

Top Bottom