DENVER Mile High Trail Run / Meetup - Spring Creek June 27

hbkid22

So I am 90% sure on this run. I need to get out but the wife is doing a Tri that day and I was suppose to watch our little man. If I can get a sitter than I will be there. Should have enough time to figure it out. :)

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Yeh ill think about it cause i'll be out of school for the summer. But who knows maybe the zj could make it. But if not I might try get a run together on a slightly easier trail.

I'll put you a maybe then!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
So I am 90% sure on this run. I need to get out but the wife is doing a Tri that day and I was suppose to watch our little man. If I can get a sitter than I will be there. Should have enough time to figure it out. :)

Sounds good!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hi there, I will just be getting into Colorado Springs on the 10th and would like to join you guys. Looking to meet new people and learn as well. I have not put in my lockers, do you guys think I would be ok?

Hey I have to use this winch at least once. Maybe you'll be the one! ;)

cheflee

I'm going to be in the area that weekend if there's room for one more. Being from Arizona and currently El Paso I'm not used to wheeling anywhere there is green but I'd like to come along.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

CJW

Is there still room for this run? If so please count me in. I'm looking forward to meeting the locals! Thanks!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm going to be in the area that weekend if there's room for one more. Being from Arizona and currently El Paso I'm not used to wheeling anywhere there is green but I'd like to come along.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Is there still room for this run? If so please count me in. I'm looking forward to meeting the locals! Thanks!

I've added you both! We'll probably start cutting off pretty soon otherwise we'll be on the mountain all day, but I think we're good for now.

hbkid22

So I am out. I did not realize the wife had a race that day and we dont have a baby sitter.....I would bring him if he was a little older but unless something happens I am out. Might try to make the meet-up in the afternoon than but we will see.

xwaz

So I am out. I did not realize the wife had a race that day and we dont have a baby sitter.....I would bring him if he was a little older but unless something happens I am out. Might try to make the meet-up in the afternoon than but we will see.

Damn sorry to hear that if we can get a meet up going after wards that would evo great!

Top Bottom