Granite Rubicon Build

Sessoms14X

Lol...all good things come to those who wait ;). Your Jeep is looking good too, I want your hood!!!!!

Thanks man!

Ya better make that your next purchase. Top off the looks of it with the hood :thumbup::cool: Then I can show a picture of it to my wife and show her what my jeep will look like someday but I'll leave the price of it out lol

Havoc40

Had a chance before it started raining to reposition my rock lights and move the timing rings up (3rd time so far). Since the install it's settled at 3.75" of lift and perfectly level. The EVO skids make a narrow shadow...but I can live with that. My twill Bestop Supertop also came in (box behind my Vette). Too bad the leaves just started falling and it'll live on the Racor lift until spring :mad:

20151013_191207.jpg

20151013_191217.jpg

20151013_191234.jpg

20151013_191254.jpg

Havoc40

Thanks man!

Ya better make that your next purchase. Top off the looks of it with the hood :thumbup::cool: Then I can show a picture of it to my wife and show her what my jeep will look like someday but I'll leave the price of it out lol

Next is gears, cage, and CB install. Then I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on the hood. So wifey will have to wait until spring or summer lol

Havoc40

Played around with the hi-lo while it was available during lunch. Kind of surprised at how much room is left in the wheel well at full bump. Have around 2" of clearance. I'll play around with it some more tomorrow when I bring in my tape measure...couldn't find one to save my life today LOL!

20151015_115738.jpg

20151015_115728.jpg

Havoc40

Was your front swaybar disconnected?

Yup. Well, at least the light wasn't blinking. I only spent about 5min outside with it...I was probably just being a puss with the hi-lo. When I close up the shop tonight, I'll try it again just to look things over.

Havoc40

Figured out that my passenger LCA adjustment nut was hitting in the mount. After grinding away some clearance, I tried this again. Much better results this time. Now enough of the poser pics and to get this thing out on some trails!!

20151017_201822.jpg

20151017_202025.jpg

20151017_202043.jpg

20151017_202000.jpg

20151017_202135.jpg

Last edited:

Havoc40

I need some time. I am so excited to get it done, and then life gets in the way. You've inspired me to make time though.

I know how that goes! I waited for months to "find" time. Finally just made the time. Would be easier to pay someone, but doing it yourself makes the finished product so much better :D

I know how that goes! I waited for months to "find" time. Finally just made the time. Would be easier to pay someone, but doing it yourself makes the finished product so much better :D

Plus you know how it's done... Done right! I thought you were running 37's? Did I see 40's stamped on this tires?

Havoc40

I can't bring myself to let someone else wrench on my Jeep! They're 37's...moving up to 40's is a ways out lol

Top Bottom