Granite Rubicon Build

RubiJay

Great looking Jeep! I also just got a granite crystal JKUR. Your thread is giving me lots of inspiration! Subscribed!

Havoc40

Great looking Jeep! I also just got a granite crystal JKUR. Your thread is giving me lots of inspiration! Subscribed!

Thanks and congrats on the new Jeep! I do love this color. Enjoy your build, slowly but surely they get there.

Wow. You've done a lot. Looks great. :thumb:

Thanks man. As the years click by I sometimes forget how much has been done. Have to read back through this thread lol.

Just got caught up... she looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you!

Havoc40

Anybody running into problems uploading photos from your phone? Last few times I've tried posting pics of the hood and inner fenders I get an upload failure.

Havoc40

Well I'm still running into issues uploading from my phone. Think it's a file size issue. Anyway, I'll just upload from photobucket.

New inners. They take quite a big of cutting when running coilovers and factory fenders. Overall, they turned out great.

New hood :D love this thing

New Drake hinges

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Jeep looks great! There was a big forum update about a month ago. If you haven't updated your app since then that would explain why you cannot upload photos.

Havoc40

Jeep looks great! There was a big forum update about a month ago. If you haven't updated your app since then that would explain why you cannot upload photos.

Ahh that's probably it then. Been MIA from most forums I frequent for a few months. I'll try to figure that out when I get home tonight. Thanks!

Havoc40

Well, my Mom's Jeep turned 3 today, and received it's first brown santa delivery. She has always been hesitant to lift hers. A few weeks ago she made a comment about wanting it to stand out. I took full advantage of that and ordered her some parts! Doing an enforcer, drag link flip, gussets, and all other pertinent parts. For now I'm going to put 35" Ridge Grappler's on the stock wheels. When I upgrade axles, she'll get my D44's and Slabs. I went ahead and ordered an LoD destroyer stinger, and will give her my PSC Brawler.

She doesn't even know about it yet, and will be taking a trip next month. My plan is to steal it and have it done before she gets back!

Her 1st delivery of many (the Zeon is for another Jeep I'm building)

WJCO

Meme King
Well, my Mom's Jeep turned 3 today, and received it's first brown santa delivery. She has always been hesitant to lift hers. A few weeks ago she made a comment about wanting it to stand out. I took full advantage of that and ordered her some parts! Doing an enforcer, drag link flip, gussets, and all other pertinent parts. For now I'm going to put 35" Ridge Grappler's on the stock wheels. When I upgrade axles, she'll get my D44's and Slabs. I went ahead and ordered an LoD destroyer stinger, and will give her my PSC Brawler.

She doesn't even know about it yet, and will be taking a trip next month. My plan is to steal it and have it done before she gets back!

That's really cool.

JamesCo

Sounds like she'll have a great surprise. The things we wish we could've done for our mothers! Do it now while you can.

JamesCo

gheller

Enjoyed reading through your build here, great work. Although I doubt I'll get this far with mine it's inspiring nonetheless.
Hope you get more time to enjoy it out on the trails.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Havoc40

So, picked up my new LoD stinger from being line-x coated today. I've decided to ditch powdercoat on all my stuff. Just had my skins redone, and about to have my LoD rear bumper done as well. Hopefully it won't turn to rust like everything else has!

Here's a couple quick shots after getting them swapped around. Pretty pleased with this new addition!

20170405_235220[1].jpg
20170405_235149.jpg
20170405_235332.jpg

Top Bottom