Did ATX slabs ever change castings?

Suprchrgd_rubi

So here's my question...
I bought the Spicer UD 60 axles and both read and was told the 8x6.5 slabs wouldn't fit the axles because of the large calipers. I've even read where people needed spacers to make them work. So I ended up buying ATX Chamber Pro II's with 4.06" of bs. I borrowed a friend's slab wheel with 3.5 bs and just for fun bolted it up to the axles, well I have zero issues front and rear. There's about a 1/4" of clearance in the rear between the wheel and caliper and 1/8" on the front.
I'm wondering if atx ever changed there casting on the slab. I'd say the one I have is around 2 years old. I'm really needing more backspacing and don't want to run spacers. I'm hitting my frame and front 1/4 pounder. I could just limit my steering but like how sharp it turns right now. I would love to gain the extra .5 of backspacing but I'm wondering if a new slab would still fit the same.

Northridge web site shows slabs with 24mm offset and chamber pros at 38mm looks like the pros will set in closer, is this correct?

Top Bottom