Michigan Jeepers

Drunic

Nice, I'm usually avail some Sundays in the morning, my 2 year old comes along and loves it. It's a little over an hour drive for me.

Saharacon

I'm right there with you about 1:30 for me.

I'm usually there with my co worker on the first Sunday or Saturday of every month. Then I'll head out that way every so often when I don't have much going on

Mr_Adams

Bought my first jeep this summer and joined WAL last week. Mostly stock so far...
15-09-17 046.jpg

located in the Lansing area.

Saharacon

Not a business a club more or less. Our particular chapter meets monthly, weekly and holds events every month as well. We have a bundy hill take over set for Jan 2nd. Just did a filming with Under the Radar at the mounds as well.

Our semi chapter has HQ near Jackson. But we extend far north. We also have the west mi chapter

thardy

Banned
Not a business a club more or less. Our particular chapter meets monthly, weekly and holds events every month as well. We have a bundy hill take over set for Jan 2nd. Just did a filming with Under the Radar at the mounds as well.

Our semi chapter has HQ near Jackson. But we extend far north. We also have the west mi chapter

Gotcha. Just a friendly heads up, your post mentioning the club could be viewed as promoting or recruiting a club, which is against the WAL rules.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Gotcha. Just a friendly heads up, your post mentioning the club could be viewed as promoting or recruiting a club, which is against the WAL rules.

He just mentions he's part of a local group so then you ask about it then he answers and you bash about the rules? Seriously?

thardy

Banned
He just mentions he's part of a local group so then you ask about it then he answers and you bash about the rules? Seriously?

I wasn't bashing, I was simply stating that it could be taken that way. Not his explanation, the post in which he brought the group up.

WJCO

Meme King
I wasn't bashing, I was simply stating that it could be taken that way. Not his explanation, the post in which he brought the group up.

I actually did see it as a solicitation a little at first myself, but I didn't know enough about the group, so I stayed out of it. Glad I did now. But I can see where any moderator may have seen a red flag. :D

Saharacon

I edited my post hopefully all is well. I should have taken that into account but saw the thread come back to life and got excited. I don't often see WALers in the area. It's nice to see some activity for once on here though!

Top Bottom