SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Just finished watching and all I can say is WOW :shock:

The trail the breaks and the whole trip looked like a fun time it was good to see creative and useful craftsmanship :thumb:

Haha even the 35 degree weather and no joke that's my kinda weather :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Since it was up I put up the Redbird IN. JKX. We live lil over an hour from there and wheeled it last Sunday so I had to show her what it was like after lots of rain. Lol

LOL!! That place is a miserable mess and one that you can only hope that you're pointing and shooting in a good enough direction to make it in between the trees. Okay, it's really pretty fun there :crazyeyes:

Another great film. Thanks for all the work you and Cindy do. Can hardly wait for the next one.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it.

Very cool!!

Thanks!

That was a great video. Maybe one day we will get our jeeps built enough to do that to. Once again, great video

Well, even if you're Jeep isn't built up enough for it, we do tons of trails that you probably could join us on :yup:

"I bet Doug I wouldn't get my carpet wet. I don't have carpet!".....
Great film guys!!! Thanks for sharing and depicting the sport so well. Someday I hope to wheel with you all!

I really hope you'll be able to join us as well. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Such a great video, and it looked like such a great run.

That said...damn you Eddie and Cindy, every time I think I'll be happy with 35's you go and post up a video that makes me think I won't be happy below 37's. :cheesy:

You should take every inch you can get.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the video. Watched it with the gf and a beer :thumb:

Awesome! I hope your GF wasn't too bored with it :cool:

Another great video! Thank you guys for not just what you do but moreover how you do it. Look forward to wheelin' with you some day soon.

Thank you, I sure do hope you we will get a chance to go wheeling with you some day soon. :cool:

Great Video! Thanks for posting

Thank you, we're glad that you enjoyed it :yup:

Oh man its a great one, your videos are what got me to buy a jeep and get into this wonderful community. With all the issues you guys had on the trail and still made it through to the end just made for an awesome video and what is probably safe to assume an even better trip.

What we really like about trips like this as opposed to a commercial event with a crew is that all you have are your friends to help you out and pull you through.

I've never used the two front drain plugs before. Can we go soon? [emoji16]

Man, I would say yes but it's starting to get cold up here and the soonest we could do it is in November when it might actually be snowing. :shock:

Definitely one of your best! It was good to hear the 3.8's gettin' it done. Gonna go downstairs, turn off Sunday Night Football and watch it on the big screen.:thumb::thumb:

Thank you, we're flattered you would think so especially being that we had so little to work with. :blush:

epetry

Just made my Sunday night that much better! Great video. Looks like one hell of a trail. [emoji108]

Benito

Caught the Bug
Great video, you guys (Eddie and Cindy) have some serious talent! Somewhat made up for the wheeling trip I had to miss out on this weekend.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent video! Thanks Eddie!

We're so glad that you enjoyed it :cool:

Awesome! Another fantastic video and yet another trail added to my bucket list! Thank you very much for sharing!

Thank you. We really need to get you out here and run some of these trails with us :yup:

Dont fail me now sharkey...us 35ers gotta stick together. Stay the course. Lol

:cheesy:

Just finished watching and all I can say is WOW :shock:

The trail the breaks and the whole trip looked like a fun time it was good to see creative and useful craftsmanship :thumb:

Haha even the 35 degree weather and no joke that's my kinda weather :yup:

LOL!! Oh man, doorless and topless in 35 deg temps is pretty tough :crazyeyes:

Great video as always. Big thinks and keep it up (on the rubber)

Thank you, we're glad you liked it.

You should take every inch you can get.

At least I get to use every inch that I have. :bleh:

:cheesy: :clap2:

Trail JK

Man, I would say yes but it's starting to get cold up here and the soonest we could do it is in November when it might actually be snowing. :shock:

Maybe it can make the calendar for next year? [emoji48]

Look how small little Mel looks. Crazy what a couple of years does.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again for another great video.

We really do appreciate it. :cool:

Just made my Sunday night that much better! Great video. Looks like one hell of a trail. [emoji108]

Glad to hear it and yeah, it really is a hell of a trail. At times, I'm kind of surprised that it doesn't get at least as much attention as the Rubicon.

Great video, you guys (Eddie and Cindy) have some serious talent! Somewhat made up for the wheeling trip I had to miss out on this weekend.

I'm sorry to hear you had to miss out on a wheeling trip but glad that we were able to help out with that in some way.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Thank you, we're just so glad that you would enjoy it. :cool:

LOL!! Oh yeah, you can run it with 35's but it's really tough on your jeep and you'd have to be willing to take on water.

Oh, and I believe it's "Put your hands on the radiator and say hallelujah!" :D

It is hallelujah. I stand corrected.

Exodus 4x4

Wow! Really great to see how people can pull together like family when the going gets tough! Thanks for taking the time to put this together for everyone to enjoy.

thardy

Banned
Awesome video once again. That was definitely a trying trail run for sure. Thanks, Eddie and Cindy, for taking the time to do what you guys do for us. :bowdown:

dchew

Wow, run out of gas, three flats, blown ps hose, broken steering arm, dead battery, countless winching, doggy paddling Jeeps and a fire! It doesn't get any better than that and I'm probably forgetting something.

Great work with the video! Very enjoyable.

Dave

JK LYF

Eddie, your videos are absolutely amazing. Coverage, angles, narration, production, etc. You always nail it. Your videos inspire many jeepers and truly introduce them to a whole new way of life! (That last sentence sounded kinda cheesy, but true). Thanks again as I know each one takes a great amount of work!

Top Bottom