SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

Gadget

Caught the Bug
NOW PLAYING - SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, feeling much better now.

No pressure but what's next[emoji56]

Last edited:

trailless

Caught the Bug
Eddie and Cindy,

This was such an awesome video! I really can't thank you enough for getting me interested in Jeeps. If it weren't for you, I'd probably be driving a German sports car.....

Thank you again and keep up the awesome work!

Tree Frog

Thank you for all of your hard work on this film. The Wife and I really enjoyed it.

"Watch out" as those baseball sized rocks were getting shot out right at the camera. :eek: HA

Buckeye

Its been said numerous times already but this was another great video and thanks for sharing the adventure.

Right Rudder

Night footage is awesome, most videos skip out on that aspect of wheeling because its so hard to capture. Love the light show!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great video! Thanks for your hard work to give us these cinematic adventures, FREE of charge, without compensation or "professionals" helping.

atomicdog

Talk about adapt, improvise, and overcome. That was amazing!! Great video, thanks for all you all do for the Jeeping community.

Trunkmonkey

What an awesome video, thanks for the hard work you two put into these videos. I was able to watch this, while I'm in my hotel room, on the road for work. . ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445223112.562149.jpg

rubicrawl

Thanks cindy and Eddie that was awesome great job keep them coming no matter how old they are I need to go there myself

MTG

Caught the Bug
Man, I saw this drop, but was stuck at work until just now. :grayno:

Excellent film as always! Makes me want to run this one even more now. :yup:

I like the credits at the end. Felt like I was watching the "old school" videos.

ldjernes

Another great video you guys. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to make these for our enjoyment.

kpig

As always it is first class. Your videos bring out what others are missing...the Wayalife. Thank you for sharing your adventures.

el_chupo_

Wife had to go to work today to catch up, and I started watching this. She got home about 10 min into it, so I restarted it and put it up on the TV.

Great video, and the best part - as we are watching Jeff take on water on 35s, she says "We gotta get bigger tires". :eek:

Thanks for the help on that one!

Looked like a great time, thanks for the video!

Top Bottom