2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Bec

Windrock Park Registering-need help!

Windrock Park•End of Summer Event
To anyone that can help us!

I have a friend that would love to attend this event with me on Saturday, all day. He's known about this event but isn't tech savvy and didn't sign up for Wayalife till yesterday. He has not gotten the email to be approved to the site, so he is not signed up either for the trail. I know he is bummed out and feels like he waited too long to long to become a member. He wanted to do the intermediate trail with me. What should he do? Is he not welcomed to join me on the trails for this event in his Jeep?

Best Regards!

thardy

Banned
Windrock Park•End of Summer Event
To anyone that can help us!

I have a friend that would love to attend this event with me on Saturday, all day. He's known about this event but isn't tech savvy and didn't sign up for Wayalife till yesterday. He has not gotten the email to be approved to the site, so he is not signed up either for the trail. I know he is bummed out and feels like he waited too long to long to become a member. He wanted to do the intermediate trail with me. What should he do? Is he not welcomed to join me on the trails for this event in his Jeep?

Best Regards!

We've had some folks no show so bring it!

Bec

We've had some folks no show so bring it!

You sure!? He will be so excited! I actually just had another friend message me and he said he'd like to go and bring his wife and son. He's in the same boat though. Not a member and not signed up for the trail.

thardy

Banned
You sure!? He will be so excited! I actually just had another friend message me and he said he'd like to go and bring his wife and son. He's in the same boat though. Not a member and not signed up for the trail.

Sent you a PM

TennJK

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let everyone know i will not be able to make this trip. My mamaw just passed away, my wife and i need to be with our family during this time. I hope everyone has a great weekend sorry we had to miss this one. See ya on the next one.

Sorry for your loss man. Family first though. I send my condolences your way.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to let everyone know i will not be able to make this trip. My mamaw just passed away, my wife and i need to be with our family during this time. I hope everyone has a great weekend sorry we had to miss this one. See ya on the next one.

Sorry to hear about your loss bud definitely family first

Coop

Caught the Bug
Sorry for your loss! We will see you on the next one!

Draconianwinter

Sorry for your loss man.

dchotrod

Sorry for your loss. Good call sticking with family. Y'all are in our prayers.

RMC2

Caught the Bug

Sorry for your loss. Definately need to be with family.

thardy

Banned
A good day one in the books. No major issues and sounds like everyone has been enjoying themselves. Hopefully some of the rest of you have been snapping pics bc I'm terrible about it. Looking forward to another day with the Wayalife family tomorrow.

R3D4UM

Sorry for your loss, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hodsden

Really wishing I was up there...some unexpected things happened on the job and we are having to work on it longer than we thought. Hope everyone has a great time! Stay safe and wheel hard! See you at the next meet

Top Bottom