2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Very successful event! Thank you, again, Trevor for all the hard work organizing this event. And thank to to the trail leaders and spotters for your time and expertise. Thank you to Havoc Off-Road, Dynatrac, Nitto, Rugged Radio, and of course Wayalife, for sponsoring, and a second thank you to Havoc for representing in person. Wonderful meeting everyone, including their families and pups; and great seeing the rigs!!!!!

It was great to be there in person. I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to get out and wheel and meet everyone!

A big thanks to Trevor/Thardy for putting a great trip together for Wayalifers from all over.
Thanks to all the sponsors.

I heard somebody in the crowd yell out that the guy from Havoc Offroad was great. Same guy yelled out both days. 

It was a pleasure meeting everyone. New friends for sure.

Matt

Yeah, who was that guy? Sounds shady to me! :D

That was a pucker moment for sure!

I wish I could have gotten more pictures of her awesome run but started getting to many people around wanting to watch her climb the hard part of the ledge. So here you go miss you now have proof that you do wheel lol

I wish I had gotten to see it. She's been bragging on it!

well not really I have a bunch more, but I chose the best pictures from each of the jeeps coming up at trail 15 that I took and I do hope that everyone enjoys them as much as I enjoyed being able to take them. Definitely want to thank Eddie and his wife for making such a great group, and Trevor for putting this thing together. Also big thanks to Havoc for bringing out their toys and for joining us all at wind rock. Had a blast with everyone and hopefully soon I will be able to get my little rubicon up to the task of running the harder trails with some of you.

Thank you for coming out and thank you for the thank you. :)

A couple videos.

Tracy was insane!

Is that your jeep? Do you work for Havoc?

That's Jamie's. She joins me on a lot of the events that we go to.

Thanks for taking that pic. It's awesome!

As has been said many times already, thanks to Trevor for organizing this and the multiple pre-runs. The man doesn't even own a Jeep right now, but keeps taking time out of his busy schedule to plan these events. I can't imagine the amount of legwork going on behind the scenes.

Thanks to all the sponsors, Havoc, Dynatrac, Rugged Radios, and of course Wayalife.

In case it wasn't made apparent earlier in the thread, a member broke his front driveshaft Thursday afternoon. Havoc brought a replacement for him, and as far as I know, charged him zero dollars for it. Most of y'all know what kind of money we're talking about here. Not to mention the bumpers that they donated to be given away at the event.

And none of this would have happened with out the Wayalife forum. It has been said many time, but Eddie and Cindy have created a place where we all gather and become friends, then we plan meet ups and trips, and it snowballs from there.

Shout out to my group! I knew none of y'all before Friday, but it didn't take long before we were all good friends. We even had a 14 year old wheeling, and wheeling well. As with anything, the future lies with the young ones, including the WAYALIFE.

Trevor got in touch right as I was walking out the door and I just happened to have it on the shelf. I am happy to help a fellow wheeler out anytime I can. :beer:

I want to thank everyone that came out and let everyone know that it was a GREAT pleasure meeting all of you. I didn't know what all to expect when I arrived and I have to say, you all have some amazing rigs, great wheelers, incredible spotters and everyone came together as a family on this trip. I can't wait until the next one!

thardy

Banned
It was great to be there in person. I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to get out and wheel and meet everyone!

That was a pucker moment for sure!

I wish I had gotten to see it. She's been bragging on it!

Thank you for coming out and thank you for the thank you. :)

Tracy was insane!

That's Jamie's. She joins me on a lot of the events that we go to.

Trevor got in touch right as I was walking out the door and I just happened to have it on the shelf. I am happy to help a fellow wheeler out anytime I can. :beer:

I want to thank everyone that came out and let everyone know that it was a GREAT pleasure meeting all of you. I didn't know what all to expect when I arrived and I have to say, you all have some amazing rigs, great wheelers, incredible spotters and everyone came together as a family on this trip. I can't wait until the next one!

It was great to meet you guys and wheel with you! Not to mention, the strawberry lemonade was delicious!

RMC2

Caught the Bug

Keep the great pics coming. I am excited for next years run.

I think "that one guy" may have been a stalker. Chris, he may be your doppleganger and a stalker. You are right about everyone coming together as family.

Wayalife for the win!:clap2::clap2::thumb::thumb:

thardy

Banned
Hey Trevor!
Any ideas on what month you may be planning the next WAL Windrock run?

Not sure at the moment to be honest. Currently I'm working on a couple of different type runs for the future and getting things in motion to make sure I'm back in a Jeep at the beginning of 2017.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Not sure at the moment to be honest. Currently I'm working on a couple of different type runs for the future and getting things in motion to make sure I'm back in a Jeep at the beginning of 2017.

Roger that! You'll have to keep us posted on the jeep!

Top Bottom