Wines of the Week

Crawler Kitty

Glad you found a use for those tires. Lol.

Yep, the Tannat is just as unique as I remember. Tasty. I too really liked that place and the wines. We'll need to make a return trip. 👍🍷🍷

Lol yes great use of tires....they are multi functional

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433655641.233888.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433655658.511215.jpg

The C of KDCH - love that kiddo! Tito loves him too!

JAGS

Hooked
Enjoying a nice Chard from, where else, the Central Coast. LOL. Treana (Hope family wines) has some of the oldest vines in the area.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435029813.229311.jpg

Clem319

A bottle of The Prisoner to celebrate my wife opening her own real estate brokerage. A little early but hey, she runs this bitch now! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435353297.264547.jpg

Clem319

Congrats to the wife on the new venture. What is that a blend of???

Thanks buddy. This is from the website. It's extremely good!

The wine is a blend of Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Charbono. The wine features enticing aromas of bing cherry, espresso, and roasted fig. Persistent flavors of ripe raspberry, pomegranate and wild berry linger harmoniously for a smooth and luscious finish.

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks buddy. This is from the website. It's extremely good!

The wine is a blend of Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Charbono. The wine features enticing aromas of bing cherry, espresso, and roasted fig. Persistent flavors of ripe raspberry, pomegranate and wild berry linger harmoniously for a smooth and luscious finish.

Sound great. Zin is a long time favorite. Zin blends are becoming increasingly popular and many are tasty. 👍🍷🍷

Top Bottom